• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Thing With Feathers (408)

Visit the Episode GuideFALLING SKIES SEASON FOUR
    A THING WITH FEATHERS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 408
    After an attack devastates the 2nd Mass Hal and Anne go to extreme measures to try and save Maggie's life. Meanwhile, Tom and Dingaan are buried under debris and seek escape inside a crashed alien vessel.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 31 August 2014, 09:10 PM.

Kind of a slow episode.
    Spoiler:
    I liked how ben stepped up to donate spikes for maggie, but was kind of peeved that hal went against maggies wishes to save her (though i liked her response when she did get back on her feet.
    I have no idea what lexi was up to releasing ben, unless she is now starting to question the Eshpeni.
    Loved the punch matt gave to pope, and loved his determination in finding his dad.

Comment

Can they please wrap up that stupid love triangle ? I especially dont want the final season filled with this ****

Comment

I watch it online (or download it) and the ending was weird? It started right after that campfire speech. I could hear them talking but what was happening on the screen was way ahead! And suddenly Maggie was there too. I never even heard her waking up? But I did hear the dialogue after the episode had already ended...

Could anyone give me the highlights of that last bit?
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I think they'll wrap it up before this years season finale...

Wonder what the moon thing was all about?

Comment

Maybe the new baddies that was 'shadowed' when the Espheni overlord was on about a greater threat.?

Comment

^^ Moon thing I wondered about that, too. First the crashed beamer lit up then there was like an answering light on the moon. Not good, probably.

Comment

I agree, I find this whole Ben likes Maggie thing as coming from left field. It is useless and serves no point. Ben still would have volunteered to help her no matter what his feelings were.

I was really hoping he and the other harness kid would get together, but apparently someone at TNT or on the crew is against interracial coupling because it can't be due to one actress available and the other isn't.

But then again, there wouldn't be drama

Comment

1. OK, Maggie made a mountain out of a molehill with the spikes.

2. NOt that fussed about whatsisname's family!

3. Curious about what's going on with the moon though...
                  I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                  X