Will Defiance get a third season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Defiance get a third season?

So do you think our show will get a season 3?

I hope they can wrap up everything properly.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Not sure if they deserve a third season, the second season has been on the boring side so far, apart from the last episode arc hunting session. Less family dramas and more arc hunting and science fiction content, and let see some of the more interesting aliens like the Volge and the Gulanee and less Castithans, who are so boooooooooooooring and frankly you could kill them all and I wouldn't miss a single one of them.

I settle for more stories about Sensoth and Liberata, even a story or two down in the mines would be more entertaining than Castithans and their religious and family crap.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
      Not sure if they deserve a third season, the second season has been on the boring side so far, apart from the last episode arc hunting session. Less family dramas and more arc hunting and science fiction content, and let see some of the more interesting aliens like the Volge and the Gulanee and less Castithans, who are so boooooooooooooring and frankly you could kill them all and I wouldn't miss a single one of them.

I settle for more stories about Sensoth and Liberata, even a story or two down in the mines would be more entertaining than Castithans and their religious and family crap.
      im not sure which episodes you've been watching, but i think the second season has been fantastic. During the first season i was worried that it was drifting into the "monster of the week" style too much, but since the start of the second season the plots have become so much more complex and interesting. The balance of power keeps changing, and its pushing the show in a direction that in some ways reminds me of Game of Thrones. Yeah they've dialed down the sci-fi content somewhat, but its still has the same elements and in truth its a move that will probably help their ratings rather than hinder them.

EDIT - Oh, and i think that it will get a third season. the critical reviews have all been far more positive about this season and so long as it can continue to hold a "reasonable" viewership then i dont think that the network will be so quick to turn its back on the huge investment that it put into the show. In truth its probably too early to tell, but the next episode will mark the middle of the season and from then on it gets a lot easier to predict the future of a show. Look at Agents of Shield for example.

in the end, i suppose its just a matter of tuning in each week and keeping our fingers crossed. This is one of the few shows i really look forward to
      Last edited by Type-8; 30 July 2014, 05:25 AM.

Comment

The next four episodes will air on August 21 and 28 and be double episodes to cap off the season.......

4 ego codes in 2 weeks if you are playing the game and watching the show.
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X