X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
    Sam/Jack Master Shipper Quiz
    Short Answer
    Yer killin' me! Only 50%. I'ma baaaaaad shipper!

Comment

I've always loved this look...

Comment

sigpic

----------
        FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Comment

Prompt 2: Exhaustion

His stomach grumbles. He barely holds his eyes open. His head slips from his hand and dips towards his chest before he jerks it back up. He forces himself to refocus. He is utterly exhausted but nothing will pull him from this spot. His vigil.
            Because days may go by and his body will protest. But he knows beyond doubt he must be here when she wakes up.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                    Sam/Jack Master Shipper Quiz

Identify which shipper category best describes the following scenes.
                    I consider this to be a matter of interpretation so I'm going to declare 100%!!

Comment

Comment

Oh! The angst!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                            I consider this to be a matter of interpretation so I'm going to declare 100%!!
                            [IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/UhSir/samandjack/outofmind-01-1.gif[IMG]
                            Hey, take it up with President Hammond and Dean Teal'c. They hired me as Professor of Master Shipper Studies.

Comment

Prompt 3: Dangerous Territory

People have a sense of personal space: that invisible sphere around them which, when breached, will cause a sudden feeling of discomfort. Mine is pretty small, most of the time. Random hugs and touches don't bother me as much as some people. Except when it comes to Jack. That boundary is both really big and really small. My heart flutters even when he's on the other side of the room. It calms when he sits next to me. And then when he gets in all close and personal, well that's dangerous territory indeed.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X