This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1’s 9th season begins production on 28th February

According to link below season 9 will start production on 28th February which is early compared to last year.

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/ip....php?p=246&c=1
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

With any luck it's to get ahead filming stuff Amanda Tapping won't be in so that when she is back they have more time to film stuff with her. Meaning more Sam.

I can but dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Get Carter
      With any luck it's to get ahead filming stuff Amanda Tapping won't be in so that when she is back they have more time to film stuff with her. Meaning more Sam.

I can but dream.
      /me joins in dreaming

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
        According to link below season 9 will start production on 28th February which is early compared to last year.

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/ip....php?p=246&c=1
        EP Michael Greenburg seems to be missing

Comment

Thanks for link Wass. Interesting:
          Originally posted by shockwave
          EP Michael Greenburg seems to be missing
          Also Michael Shanks is listed first in cast list. Random, d'you think????
          Oy-Vey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by couchpotatergater
            Thanks for link Wass. Interesting:

Also Michael Shanks is listed first in cast list. Random, d'you think????
            Actually, if you go to the British Columbia site, which is the source for this, Ben Browder is listed first. http://www.bcfilmcommission.com/data...94ef92982a.pdf

Cast: Ben Browder,
            Amanda Tapping,
            Michael Shanks, Beau Bridges
            Christopher Judge

Comment

BC has been wrong before, they also mention Rachel coming in the credits earlier the TH

Comment

Interesting positioning.

Cast:
                Ben Browder,
                Amanda Tapping,
                Michael Shanks,
                Beau Bridges
                Christopher Judge

If Chris gets 'with' then he is getting a 'give-me' by producers. Power in H'wood credits is normally First to last (unless its alphabetical), and if there is 'with', as done with MS recently its a nod to behind the sceens power.
                The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

They also could hold off on filming the opener til they get AT back too so her absence isnt noticed in it

Comment

I'd be totally amazed if Amanda, Chris and Michael's agents let TPTB get away with having BB - the new boy - first in the titles. Unless TPTB were very, very desperate to get him on board and I can't see why they would be, especially.

Albion
                    Listen, we had General Ryan come on and do a little cameo for us, and he's a real live four star, one of the big guys. And I had to ask him point blank, because there's a certain irreverence that I bring to the character, and denseness, but while we were doing this scene, I just looked at him and said, "Do you have guys like me in...?" and he stopped me and said, "Yes, and worse, and you're doing a fine job, son."

Richard Dean Anderson

Comment

Cast: Michael Shanks, Amanda Tapping, Christopher Judge, Ben Browder, Beau Bridges
                      I think that's what the order should be. I mean Amanda can't really go first if she's missing a few episodes and BB definately shouldn't be first. That would be completely unfair on everyone who's been there from the start. And Beau Bridges is in the right place. As I recall, DSD was the last name in the credits for the first 6 seasons.

Comment

But if they start filming on the 28th, won't AT still have her bump? What will they do, get her to stand behind things and hold things?

Spike
                        SAM: " I didn't know you could cook."
                        JACK: " I can't but my melted ice is to die for."
                        Solitudes

JACK: " Apparently I have lost the fallatus to speak properley. That wasn't a joke! I didn't do that on purpose!" The Fifth Race

Comment

Isn't it how it goes with TV shows that the one who had a show before is the 'star' and thus listed first?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by Albion
                            I'd be totally amazed if Amanda, Chris and Michael's agents let TPTB get away with having BB - the new boy - first in the titles. Unless TPTB were very, very desperate to get him on board and I can't see why they would be, especially.

Albion
                            It doesn't really matter i think . as long as there up there
                            Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

amanda tapping isn't going to be in the first 5 episodes of season 9, so I suppose she will lose her hump by then

Comment

Working...
                              X