Should I start watching this now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I start watching this now?

It seems like season 4 is a bust to many. I have 1-3 on DVD but have yet to start waiting on the finish but some seem to indicate 1-3 is all that is to watch.

Opinions?

I will watch S2 of Longmire before I actually decide

Wulfmann

While this isn't my favorite show of all time, I'm enjoying Season 4 as I have the other seasons. Looks like it is going in an interesting direction after a slower start. Also, the show was recently renewed for a 5th and final season so hopefully the end of season 4 will begin with end of the show in a solid way.
    sigpic

Comment

I'd still say give it a chance. Though i have never understood why they call it a full season when its only 10 eps..

Comment

I say go for it. It's been slightly confusing, but still interesting and raising questions that need to be answered.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          I'd still say give it a chance. Though i have never understood why they call it a full season when its only 10 eps..
          A season is defined by production of episodes not how many episodes are made
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Maybe, but when you have most other 'serialized' shows lasting 20+ eps a season, it does make you wonder why they went with 10 for Falling skies.

Comment

Their are many serialized shows that go the 13 episode route especially in cable tv.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

One benefit of shorter seasons is how direct people tend to be and how quick things happen.
                sigpic

Comment

Well, I started watching without seeing Longmire S2 first.

It is hard to expect too much from something seemingly as farfetched as a global alien invasion but I do like some of the twists and turns (I am half through S2 where Karen takes Ben)

It is annoying they do so many totally wrong things regarding firearms which is sometimes hard to overlook or laughable.
                  Please, no pro-gun/anti gun arguments.
                  I just wonder why they could not ask even a mediocre novice about this stuff and improve the reality weapons wise but being a Spielberg production I guess knowledgeable weapons people are not allowed.

That and the fact an enemy that obliterated all the world's military might can't find the 2nd Mass who is lit up every night and running around with headlights and talking loudly on every patrol.

Still, it is ScyFy and so far it is worth watching just would have taken nothing away from the show to do a few simple things correctly

Wulfmann

Comment

Working...
                  X