• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Door Number Three (406)

Visit the Episode GuideFALLING SKIES SEASON FOUR
    DOOR NUMBER THREE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 406
    After the Mason family is reunited at Lexi's colony, Tom and Anne discover that their daughter has entered stasis within a chrysalis. Anne uses regression therapy to regain her memories of her time under captivity by Karen, and Pope stirs up a mob against Lexi.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 28 July 2014, 08:43 PM.

YAY the family is all reunited..
    Spoiler:
    So we definitely have some tension between hal and brother over maggie. The cocoon that lexi was in was wickidly cool. And was surprised, not a single eshpneni to be seen this ep

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      YAY the family is all reunited..
      Spoiler:
      So we definitely have some tension between hal and brother over maggie. The cocoon that lexi was in was wickidly cool. And was surprised, not a single eshpneni to be seen this ep
      We do? All I saw was tension on how to deal with Lexi?
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

I thought this episode was pretty good and hinted at a possibility that Lexi is more aware of what the Aspheni are really up to than previously believed. She could be the key in turning the tide of this war in the humans favor.

No hints about the alien force that the Aspheni are afraid of this episode.
        sigpic

Comment

I wonder if they are going to hold onto that as the "Big reveal" near the end of the season, for next season's big bad.

Comment

I really have a hard time understand Lexi as a character. They strive for so long making her a mysterious character, but when she just blindly accepts what she was told she just doesn't see like much of a character and more of a plot device.

Comment

You have to remember, technically she is barely 1 yr old, so is emotionally and mentally under developed, and therefore easily manipulated by the Espheni overlords.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                You have to remember, technically she is barely 1 yr old, so is emotionally and mentally under developed, and therefore easily manipulated by the Espheni overlords.
                Again, another reason why I really, really hate this trope of scifi shows.

Comment

1. No massive tension between the Mason brothers but falling for Maggie really isn't a good idea on Ben's part...

2. Lexi...interesting how she'll turn out but...right now...I'm reasonably hopeful...but not counting chickens...

3. Hal and Pope have a point though...if Lexi turns out to be evil...they aren't going to get much chance to stop her...
                  I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                  X