• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evolve or Die (404)

Visit the Episode GuideFALLING SKIES SEASON FOUR
    EVOLVE OR DIE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 403
    The survivors of the prison camp rendezvous with Cochise, who joins Tom and Weaver on a mission to rescue Matt -- unaware that they are being stalked by a creature. Pope strikes out on his own and meets his match, and Anne initiates a confrontation at Lexi's camp.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 13 July 2014, 09:55 PM.

Damn this was an interesting episode
    Spoiler:
    MAN does hal need to man the heck up. Pope was right on him being a "Yes man to his dad too much.
    Loved it when pope got out played by that gal at the organic ranch. BUT got his own back on her quickly.
    Did NOT see the ending coming for Col weaver's daughter being the thing following them, but at least they know know what the Espheni have planned.
    And was not really shocked to see that the overlord playing god over Lexi is playing and using her for his own reasons, but HOW they telepathically had that 'meeting', man that was some good CGI!

Comment

Pretty good episode, looks like all the paths are converging on the "peace camp".

Comment

Spoiler:
        Wow didn't see that coming with Jeannie. Feel very bad for Col Weaver but as was noted above at least they know what the Epsheni are planning for the human race. Looks like Pope met his match. I suppose we'll have a new character now? Wonder if Lexi will continue to age, change and evolve at a rapid rate?

Comment

Interesting buildup. I wonder why now they decided to give the Espheni some personality and a voice.

Everything about the Lexi storyline is slow and frustrating. They are talking to her like she is a normal human who understands just what the Espheni have done. She's not. This show just gone over the shark crazy with this nonsense.

Comment

Was it just me or was the fish head tied up in the final scene, as if Lexi was controlling him rather than him controlling her like he lead the other fish head to believe?

Comment

I think the others tied him up and Lexie was just standing by him

Comment

Yup. He LET them tie him up, as part of his cover of working "WITH lexi" rather than controlling her. Though i do wonder why no one noticed him grab the earth and make that 'gem' he and the other fishhead used for their little telepathic seance.

Comment

Wouldn't have our alien buddies told us that they could do that?

Comment

That's assuming they told us. From what it seems the Volm have not been truely forth coming with info.

Comment

Hmmmm...

1. To be fair I wouldn't have done much better than Hal here...

2. Sarah is nuts!

3. Jeannie? Ow!

4. Looks like Lexi might be playing everyone!

Interesting but the tighting is still non existent in some scenes.
                      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                      X