• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exodus (403)

Visit the Episode GuideFALLING SKIES SEASON FOUR
    EXODUS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 403
    Tom and the others put their elaborate escape plan into action, knowing that they have zero margin for error. Maggie and Ben confront Lexi publicly, while Matt finds himself in trouble at the Youth Camp when he covers for a friend. Anne draws closer to a family reunion.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 07 July 2014, 10:26 PM.

Very nice episode.
    Spoiler:
    So pope had to step up and be the one to climb the fence and plant the bomb. Loved it!.
    Lexi has acknowledged her hybred status to everyone and they STILL follow her? Are they stupid or what?
    Liked that we finally saw mom fall from over exertion. And liked it that we had a flash back showing her being 'probed' when she was pregnant. BUT i didn't think the aliens had that much time with her from when she and tom were captured to them getting freed.??

Comment

Glad they are keeping things moving, but OH MY GOSH did they really have to introduce the cliche old couple and have one of them die just to put a strain on Hal?

I would have preferred Tector to die just so we empathize with Hal, but when new characters die we just don't care.

I am curious where the show is going with all this, but ti just seems kind of rushed and sloppy at times.

Comment

I will admit it did seemed hammed that we had that old couple.

Comment

I guessed one of them was dead as soon as they came on screen...

Interested to see what's going to happen next though!

Comment

I am also liking the addition of that South African character (wish i could remember his name).

Comment

1. Hey, Lexi's keping people safe...some peeps are going to be so desperate for an escape from war they'll accept any deal that doesn't sound like complete surrender.

2. OK Matt...what is your gameplan kiddo?

3. Nice one Pope!

Now what?
              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
              X