Star Wars: Episode VIII - The Last Jedi.Spoilers/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
    One does not simply watch an entire sci fi franchise.
    This one does
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

One does not simply watch an entire sci fi franchise.
      Not true. i started with ep 1 (children of the gods) early last week. 3-4 eps a sitting, generally 2 sittings a day. And am getting ready to start season 4..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        Not true. i started with ep 1 (children of the gods) early last week. 3-4 eps a sitting, generally 2 sittings a day. And am getting ready to start season 4..
        Heck, I started a Trek (TNG) rewatch about 2 years ago, and I'm only about half way through.

Comment

Slow poke!

Comment

Brand new trailer

"A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Absoluftely frikken loved it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                Unless you're unemployed or some such.
                I work 30 to 40 hour weeks, I still get through a 7 season rewatch in about 2 weeks.
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

This looks awesome! Feel like the trailer is misleading us though on plot points...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                    This looks awesome! Feel like the trailer is misleading us though on plot points...
                    Okay, I thought it was just me reading the trailer that way!
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

THough, what the heck was that little furball thing in the Falcon's cockpit with Chewie?

Comment

Chewie is a father?
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                          THough, what the heck was that little furball thing in the Falcon's cockpit with Chewie?
                          Mogwai
                          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Chewie is a father?
                            It's a Porg, and the internet has gone nuts for them.

But Chewie actually is a father.

Comment

What the f.. Gawd those porgs seem explicitly made to make 2-5 yr olds scream and DAD "GET ME ONE for xmas or i hate you"!.. Nothing more.

Comment

Shatner's response to Porgs.

Comment

Working...
                                X