Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This bugs me a little

OK this has niggled me a bit.

When Josh Nolan saw the Arks for the first time he was a child.

So how old was all the other main characters at this time such as Datak, Stahma, and that crazy Doc Ewell?

If they left all those years ago on a 5000 year voyage in hypersleep were they kids or adults when they got to Earth and then how are they the same age when Josh Nolan is an adult?

BTW why do we call him Nolan when his name is Joshua?
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

I think many of the Votans continued to stay in stasis pods during the initial negotiations.
    sigpic

Comment

Sensoth live to be 200 years old, possibly the other Votans live longer than humans. I got the feeling that Datak and Stahma were young teens, 15ish, when they left. Also seeing as the Indogene use implants (and the comment Yewll made to McClintock) its possible that their lifespan is longer as well.

They call Nolan by his second name for whatever reason they do.

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
        I think many of the Votans continued to stay in stasis pods during the initial negotiations.

That would seem to be a logical explanation

Comment

I guess "no man Nolan" likes to be called that? *Shrugs* yeah I don't get the name thing either. Maybe Irisa is awkward about calling him anything.g different too since he's not her bio dad and calling him by his first name to someone like a parent is weird too for her? I dunno.
          Yeah, I think the Votan's all live longer, but I could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantisrulez View Post
            I guess "no man Nolan" likes to be called that? *Shrugs* yeah I don't get the name thing either. Maybe Irisa is awkward about calling him anything.g different too since he's not her bio dad and calling him by his first name to someone like a parent is weird too for her? I dunno.
            Yeah, I think the Votan's all live longer, but I could be wrong.

Irisa did call him "dad" at the end of the episode........ I love all those moments when they are together. Nice Father Daughter relationship

Comment

Working...
            X