• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Cord and the Ax (203)

Visit the Episode GuideDEFIANCE - SEASON TWO
    THE CORD AND THE AX
    EPISODE NUMBER - 203
    Irisa grows more desperate about her condition when she appears to have committed a murder during a blackout, but continues to hide the truth from Nolan. Alak is caught between the ambitions of his mother and father, and Mayor Pottinger makes a new ally.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 19 July 2014, 08:46 PM.

That ending... Wow... Lots more plot going on too with Irisa.

Comment

I loved this episode. I love Irisa and her storyline so far this season; I'm finding it really interesting.
      sigpic

Comment

This was a really good episode. Lots of mystery and stuff going on. And the ending was amazing.

Was the lady that attacked the the kid the same lady Irisa attacked in episode one? I guess there is some kind of alien vampire type thing going on.

Comment

Yep, the lady that attacked the kid at the end was the one Irisa attacked in the first ep.
          sigpic

Comment

We're those Irisa flashbacks? I thought she was a girl when Nolan rescued her?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
              We're those Irisa flashbacks? I thought she was a girl when Nolan rescued her?
              Seemed more like a memory from someone else (or maybe the Kaziri itself). Perhaps this person was an ancestor (based on the timeline, would have to be a grandmother possibly).

Comment

I need to rewatch the memories/flashbacks.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X