• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In My Secret Life (202)

Visit the Episode GuideDEFIANCE - SEASON TWO
    IN MY SECRET LIFE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 202
    Irisa is arrested upon her return to Defiance, but Nolan can arrange her release by capturing those responsible for an explosion that nearly killed Mayor Pottinger. Meanwhile, Stahma decides the only way to stay in control of her family's criminal enterprises is by ensuring that Datak stays behind bars. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

Okay, loved this episode.

Spoiler:

Firstly, and I hate being THAT guy but, Christie Tarr in the bath, DAMN! I've always though Nicole Munoz was attractive, but DAMN! Anyway... I really liked how we got to see a bit of what Pottinger is all about with him willing to cut off Yewll's fingers or making sure that Amanda knew that he had the drugs that she used right after he cut Stahma off from selling them. He was quick onto Datak's plan too.

We also saw how ingenious Datak was, not only with his plan (a common thing on TV but usually one that works) but he also cobbled together a charge blade as well. Also learned a bit about Berlin, she joined the E-Rep because of what it means to the average person - security.

No crossovers with the game this week, we had three sets of missions before the show started back. Also nothing popping up on defiantfew.com yet, probably a bit later then. All in all a very good episode, really looking forward to the next.

Comment

I thought it was a shame the son wasn't behind the whole scheme to kill off his mother. Whole well I'm he will make a move on her one day.
      Good that Dakat plan failed.

I'm sad that we didn't get to see what in the mines, more efforts from the writers to drag out that story line. But it nice of the e republic to restore the status barrier now all we need is some bait to lure the E-Rep forces out of town, and close the barrier behind them, may be after they build that maglev line through.

Comment

I'm excited that Defiance is back but sad that I have to wait each week to get the next bit. I'm inpatient and want to know everything about Irzu and her implications rather than getting bits and pieces throughout the season.

I look forward to seeing how Alak becomes a man given his reaction to his first kill at his own hands and the actions of his mother in this episode. He almost seems human. Maybe that's why he married Christie. What twists does their relationship have? And the new mayor. What a creep, watching Amanda have sex with Nolan. Then again, I think threeways could be hot. LOL.

Comment

I thought this was a pretty good episode, but I enjoyed last week's more.
          sigpic

Comment

For game players the episode codes appear mid way through the episodes.........

For the first 3 episodes the codes were

PARADISE - Patron Pass goodies
            SHRILL - Shrill Grenades
            FORGED -100 Ark Forge

Not sure if the first two codes will still work. I was told they only work for a week for that particular episdode of the TV show.

You can enter game codes here:

http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/game/ego-codes/
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X