• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Opposite of Hallelujah (201)

Visit the Episode GuideDEFIANCE - SEASON TWO
    THE OPPOSITE OF HALLELUJAH
    EPISODE NUMBER - 201
    Nolan’s search for Irisa brings him to Angel Arc, where he runs afoul of some old acquaintances. With Datak in prison Alak manages the family business, and Rafe finds the mines increasingly dangerous under Earth Republic control.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 27 June 2014, 10:01 PM.

Love the season premier. Love Nolan and Irisa's father-daughter relationship. They are my favorite in the show. Stahma finally reveal herself as the snake she is. Can't wait to see the rest of the season.

Comment

I liked the last scene between Datak and Yewll

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post

Haha Datak had two of those in the episode.........

I'd love to see the gag reel when they filmed that.

This from all accounts is the kind of thing season 1 should have been.

Why did Irisa have that weird dream?
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I liked the start of this season. Some changes have been made, but overall I think they could be a positive for the show. Nolan and Irisa will be a lot cooler outside of the "sherif\deputy" role! I also liked that we saw more "outside of Defiance" which made the world seem much larger even with Defiance as the focal point.

Did anyone else think Irisa looked different? Older\better looking? I know her hair was longer but her face looked more mature as well.
          sigpic

Comment

Everyone in makeup looked different to me except for Datak and Yewll.

Comment

think it hit the ground running this time. I watched the last season to fill in time and did not really care who lived or died

hoping this one will be better like this episode have high hopes so far

Comment

Loved the episode. Loved Nolan and Irisa and their relationship. Loved Stahma. I'm really looking forward to the rest of the season.

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                That was funny.

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                Did anyone else think Irisa looked different? Older\better looking? I know her hair was longer but her face looked more mature as well.
                I thought she looked different/more mature as well.
                sigpic

Comment

I still don't get Irisa's weird dream. Irzu isn't a real god so why bother listening to that? silly girl

Comment

To you maybe. But Irathiens Irzu is real. It would be like telling a Muslim that Allah isn't real. Do you think they would listen to you?
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      To you maybe. But Irathiens Irzu is real. It would be like telling a Muslim that Allah isn't real. Do you think they would listen to you?
                      I imagine not.......

But don't forget Irisa has some kind of AI inside her maybe that's what is manipulating her..

Comment

This season start was good. Nice action.
                        The locations where awesome! Nice to see more terra formed areas then just Defiance.
                        Also, It's cool they had Varus in it briefly. Even tho it wasn't much. If you don't play the game tho you probably wouldn't know much about the Varus/ Nolan thing tho. Varus kinda looked weird too but it's taking a video game character to real life so that's okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantisrulez View Post
                          This season start was good. Nice action.
                          The locations where awesome! Nice to see more terra formed areas then just Defiance.
                          Also, It's cool they had Varus in it briefly. Even tho it wasn't much. If you don't play the game tho you probably wouldn't know much about the Varus/ Nolan thing tho. Varus kinda looked weird too but it's taking a video game character to real life so that's okay.

I want to see Cass Ducar on the show

Comment

Loved he first episode of the new season. I just watched the first season so everything was still fresh in my mind.

I liked how we got to see what things looked like outside of Defiance. I was hoping for this and am glad it was sooner rather than later.

I just love Yewll!
                            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Is Kendra dead? Did Stahma actually kill her? She was starting to grow on me.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X