TNT's The Last Ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    I want to know why only the female of the two breaking the regs got in trouble. The guy was just as much responsible as she was, but apparently he doesn't even get a slap on the wrist.
    They had to or people would have considered it fake

You see on the job women have to always be wrong to balance out relationships where men are always wrong

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      I want to know why only the female of the two breaking the regs got in trouble. The guy was just as much responsible as she was, but apparently he doesn't even get a slap on the wrist.
      He did get punished. He got two weeks night duty of something and the Captain told him he had to tell people why he was being punished. He was upset because he said he didn't want people to doubt him as a leader. Doesn't anyone else remember this?
      sigpic Gets better with age!

Conventions:
      Creation Vancouver SG Con 2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012
      GateCon Vancouver 2011
      Creation Chicago SG Con 2013 - 2014

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        Well, being they are down near Costa rica, and such, the UK does have some ships near the Falklands.

Though why not go with an Australian or Canadian ship?

IIRC of the ep, the Captain DID say that the other LT would be getting his own desert when he is better.
        .... cos ours are better.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Well, this was certainly a good episode. That Russian ship should be dead in the water, along with many of the crew. The Captain or Admiral (or whatever he is) of the Russian ship is crazy (in my opinion) and will be even more so now that his ship is so damaged. Sadly, we lost one of the good guys, but I knew that was going to happen since you don't pull off an operation like the good guys did without losing someone. Only two more episodes left.

Comment

They have a lot to do in 2 eps! I had a feeling we would lose someone, and it would be either the kid (sorry, can't remember his name) or Tex. I'm glad they didn't draw the rescue out more than one episode.

Comment

Spoiler:
              I loved the rescue, though i was surprised to find that capt chandler knew russian. And was glad they rescued the scientists kid and wife.. Wonder what he will do next.
              Also wondering what Admiral Rostov's response will be?

Comment

Spoiler:
                I loved the rescue, though i was surprised to find that capt chandler knew russian. And was glad they rescued the scientists kid and wife.. Wonder what he will do next.
                Also wondering what Admiral Rostov's response will be?
                Captain Chandler spoke Russian in one of the previous episodes that the Russians were in.

Comment

Maybe i missed that part when he did so.

Comment

So..
                    Spoiler:
                    one of the 6 volunteers is dead, and another is pregnant. But the other 5 made it through, after some trial and error. Now they have a vacine/cure all they need to do is get it out.
                    And Tom's wife and dad seem to be doing ok, though she looks like she might now be infected.

Comment

So..
                      Spoiler:
                      one of the 6 volunteers is dead, and another is pregnant. But the other 5 made it through, after some trial and error. Now they have a vacine/cure all they need to do is get it out.
                      And Tom's wife and dad seem to be doing ok, though she looks like she might now be infected.
                      Spoiler:
                      Tom's wife is now infected. When she was hiding in that shop from the guys with guns, and she crawled out of the shop, it was shown that she had been hiding right next to the body of a dead man - who more than likely had died because of the virus. We'll just have to hope that somehow Tom and Co. manage to get to her before she dies, and/or infects the rest of her family.

Comment

We can hope.

Comment

The finale was very good. Lots of skullduggery.
                          Spoiler:
                          So our vaunted heroes are split up. Those on the ship, are now captives of the former assistant sec state/defense (can't remember) who is mom to one of the crew, along with those who stayed in the building (inc our scientist).
                          Tom found his family but was unable to save wifey, but did save the kids.
                          That secretary was massively morbid in her plans for the rest of the population.

All in all one humdinger of an ep.

Comment

I agree about the season finale. Quite a mess our guys and girls are left in.

Spoiler:
                            I just knew when Mom showed up that she had a secret agenda, and it turns out I was right. A rather horrifying one at that. And I suppose she's going to want to rule over the remaining masses.

Also, unless other civilians got to board the ship, I'm wondering how it is that just one guy can take over an entire crew and have them at his mercy. Why doesn't somebody jump him and beat the crap out of him? Where's Tex when you need him? Or maybe he'll return and save the day?

I suspect now that Tom's wife has died, that he and the good doctor will somehow get much closer over the next season.

Comment

So there WILL be another season, right? Do we have to wait all the way until next summer to find out what happens, like some of the other summer-only shows?( i.e. Falling skies, defiance, under the Dome)

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                                So there WILL be another season, right? Do we have to wait all the way until next summer to find out what happens, like some of the other summer-only shows?( i.e. Falling skies, defiance, under the Dome)
                                I'm pretty sure I heard that The Last Ship has been renewed. And, yes, we will have to wait till next summer to find out what happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X