TNT's The Last Ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TNT's The Last Ship

So who is going to give this new show a go? Anyone looking forward to it?

Just had a look, sounds ok. But it may turn out to be another Helix.

Comment

I've got the DVR set, sounds like it might be worth a try.

Comment

Hm.. I don't know what it is? I suppose I can go and look it up.

Edit: That sounds interesting, I might check that out at some point.
        sigpic

Comment

Probably just because it premieres before Falling Skies
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

So who tuned in Sunday to see this new drama from TNT?

IMO it had a solid opener. Decent acting, good plot, and some good action. Just hope they can keep it up, unlike what happened with the last resort.

Comment

My husband and I both think it has promise. We'll tune in next week.

Comment

I just watched the first episode, I liked it and I plan on watching the next one.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm watching it and plan on watching the rest of the episodes. Tonight's episode was very interesting (to me). Lots of action, explosions, personal interaction. Loving Adam Baldwin being in it. He and Rhona Mitra (the doctor) were on a couple of Stargate episodes. I'm liking that there are some good roles for women in this series. Looks like next week's episode is going to be very interesting, since the Russians have now made an appearance and are making demands.

Comment

I love me some Adam Baldwin. Saw the first episode and there's enough action and intrigue along with the Baldwin goodness to keep me interested

Comment

Hmmmmm..... Kind of sounds like another TNT series called Crusade.

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
                        Hmmmmm..... Kind of sounds like another TNT series called Crusade.
                        The theme has been done lots of times before. There's even a series I saw a trailer for about the last survivors on earth traveling around aboard a train. Not sure when or what station that's supposed to be on.

Comment

I watched both episodes to catch up for tomorrow night. So far it looks promising and I think I like it, I really hope they don't screw it up.
                          sigpic

Comment

I loved tonights ep. Some good back and forth with the Russian commander. And now the spy in their midst has been caught.

Comment

Tonight's episode was ok, but it got boring after awhile with the focus being on fixing the ship, and then having to wait while we watched the crew slowly crumble from dehydration. It was interesting to see them using sails to drag the ship along its course, but could something like that actually happen in real life?

Next week's episode looks to be much more interesting.

Comment

Working...
                              X