No announcement yet.

The Children (410)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well some of the things I expected to see happen actually appeared on screen.
    Tyrion escaping, Arya on her way to Bravoss, Stanis at the Wall.

But it did in some ways appear to be a little rushed. With a 'Lets keep the Fans happy and guessing' feel.

The divergent things that happend worked. Well they worked in my opinion.

But after reading the books it has increased my enjoyment of the series.
    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
    To thy own self... Be true
    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

The more I think about it, the more I realize that this is actually one of my favorite episodes.

It sadden me to see how defeated Tyrion looked in this episode, to see him when he realized that Shae was actually with his father. To see him try to take back his power and finally, stand up for himself. He realized that following his father's order to the T was not going to get him anywhere, and that he just about had it with the people in his family. People who he would do so much for, yet people who had absolutely no qualms about killing him.

When he went back, I wondered why he was not readily going towards his freedom. Then I realized he was going to kill his father. I wonder too why he did not kill Cersei? Perhaps killing two people along that night was enough.

The other scene I was not expecting was when Daenerys dismissed Ser Jorah. It makes sense, she had no other choice because not dismissing him would probably send the wrong message to everyone else who serves her but I wish there had been another way. He was really good to her and had been loyal (for the most part).

Comment

Working...
      X