Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would world leaders react if this happened for real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How would world leaders react if this happened for real?

What would our world leaders do if a situation similar to the show happened for real?

I'm guessing they'd cock it all up somehow.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

I can think of one world leader who would throw the most colossal hissy fit of all time over it, and demand that it be turned over to him ... or else.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      I can think of one world leader who would throw the most colossal hissy fit of all time over it, and demand that it be turned over to him ... or else.
      All of them?
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Were you thinking of Putin?

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
          Were you thinking of Putin?
          Yup.

Comment

Yup.

I can picture that.. Imagine Aliens landing in Moscow

Comment

Republicans would blame Obama, China would want to lend them money, Japan would get them hooked on anime, Canada would apologize for inhabiting the Earth, Russia would teach some of them Russian and then annex that group into the Federation, North Korea would threaten to use Nuclear bombs, the French would surrender, and Argentina would want to challenge them to a friendly game of Soccer
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                Republicans would blame Obama, China would want to lend them money, Japan would get them hooked on anime, Canada would apologize for inhabiting the Earth, Russia would teach some of them Russian and then annex that group into the Federation, North Korea would threaten to use Nuclear bombs, the French would surrender, and Argentina would want to challenge them to a friendly game of Soccer
                Australians would share a beer.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                  Australians would share a beer.

Yes we would........ And have BBQ's...... I want Castithans

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                    Yes we would........ And have BBQ's...... I want Castithans
                    Delicious barbecued Castithans?

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                      Delicious barbecued Castithans?

NO you don't eat them you socialize with them......... haha.. I think they'd be gamey

Comment

Germany would declare war on them, brilliantly impress them with their skills and find a way to lose in the end.
                        Obama would blame Bush while Cheney would offer Halliburton's services at a huge mark up.
                        Hillary would scream "What difference does it matter now anyway" and Joe Biden would get out his double barrel shot gun to scare them into submission.
                        The Aliens would underestimate Israel and get their butts kicked while every jihadist would scream Allah Avatar and the aliens would do us all a favor and rid the planet of them so all in all things would be OK

Wulfmann

Comment

They would blow things up, shoot things, experiment on the Aliens that they caught. It's what they normally do with things they don't understand. Just kill them.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, maybe someone with a brain could tell them to use their cool terra forming technology on Mars or Venus and just become next door neighbors. But that'd be too easy. Seriously...if their terra forming tech could change the Earth so drastically via an accidental (or purposeful? Sabotage?) destruction of the Votan fleet...why not just use it in a concerted effort to terra form one of those two worlds instead?
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                              Well, maybe someone with a brain could tell them to use their cool terra forming technology on Mars or Venus and just become next door neighbors. But that'd be too easy. Seriously...if their terra forming tech could change the Earth so drastically via an accidental (or purposeful? Sabotage?) destruction of the Votan fleet...why not just use it in a concerted effort to terra form one of those two worlds instead?

Mars can't support an atmosphere due to no natural magnetic belt like the Earth and supposedly it's core is slowing down so what little atmosphere is there will be gone eventually.

Better candidates for terraforming would be Venus and Mercury

Comment

Working...
                              X