SGA question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA question

Which SGA episode was it again where the 9th chevron is mentioned for the 1st time?

It's not.
    IIRC it was a S5 outtake.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Yea, it was one of the scenes iirc from Enemy at the gates that was left on the cutting room floor for the episode.

Comment

I have a feeling it was mentioned at some point in SG-1 like "The seventh chevron lets us dial in-galaxy, the eighth chevron lets us dial to another galaxy... I wonder what the ninth chevron's for." but I'm not sure.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

This is the aforementioned deleted scene

And yeah I have a feeling it was mentioned in SG-1 at some point too, but I'm not sure
          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
            I have a feeling it was mentioned at some point in SG-1 like "The seventh chevron lets us dial in-galaxy, the eighth chevron lets us dial to another galaxy... I wonder what the ninth chevron's for." but I'm not sure.
            i do recall that too, yes.

Comment

So that's why I haven't been able to find the title of the key episode for the it.

Anyway, thanks for the answer. I'll be starting my 2nd re-watch soon. However, this time around, I'll watch one series after another, instead of watching SG-1 and SGA back to back.

I'll be also taking notes this time, because soon, I'll be attempting to finally write my Stargate fanfic.

Comment

Working...
              X