No announcement yet.

Agent Carter (Marvel TV series) News/Discussion/SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too want it to get a 2nd season. BUT if they close out Leviathan in the first, what will they do for a 2nd?

Comment

Let's hope it comes back.
      With the cliff-hanger, either it will return, or the storyline can continue as a flashback in MAoS.
      Total syffy posts: 36,690
      (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
      Matthew 5:9

Comment

I hope it gets a second season she did marry I heard haven't seen CA 2 yet but I heard they had a scene I think I know it's either 1 of 2
        sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by pscard View Post
          Let's hope it comes back.
          With the cliff-hanger, either it will return, or the storyline can continue as a flashback in MAoS.
          What? There was no cliffhanger. At least, none that must be addressed.

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
          I hope it gets a second season she did marry I heard haven't seen CA 2 yet but I heard they had a scene I think I know it's either 1 of 2
          Yeah it was in Winter Soldier. We don't see him so we have no idea who it is, there's just a video recording of her from the 50s where she says
          Spoiler:
          "it was because of Steve that I met my husband."
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Does anyone know if there is a list somewhere of all the songs used on agent Carter?
            "Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinded critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all." Isaac Asimov

Comment

Agent Carter has been renewed for a second season. Agents of SHIELD has been renewed for a third
              sigpic

Comment

I'm really happy that both Agent Carter and Agents of Shield have been renewed. I'm especially glad about Agent Carter getting another season, I love that show.
                sigpic

Comment

So, who will they have for the big bad now carter is back? Are they going to continue with Leviathan?

Comment

Great news for this! Some hints at what'll be happening for S2 according to this site...

http://www.ischoolguide.com/articles...ley-atwell.htm
                    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Hey very happy about season 2 can't wait
                      sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Quick FYI for anyone interested (also crossposting this to the Agents of SHIELD thread): the Marvel Television Presents panel at Comic-Con International in San Diego is going to be liveblogged TODAY on Marvel.com (scroll down to the "Keep Track with Liveblogs & Social Stream) from 3:00-4:15 pm PDT. Cast/crew from both Agents of SHIELD and Agent Carter will be present; last year they did Agent Carter first for about 30 minutes, then the second half of the panel was AoS. This is just a text liveblog, there will be no pictures/video. But there may be some interesting things to read about!
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I got in touch with a Netflix support agent over Agent Carter coming to Netflix. This was his response. Dude deserves a raise.

XAI0PQ5.png
                          sigpic

Comment

lol. doesn't really pertain to me as I have already seen s1, and I have the AU Netflix currently but that was quite funny

Can't wait for s2
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

The latest trailer:

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Atwell cast as the lead in a new ABC Pilot. They are saying they'll work her schedule around both series, but I think the writing is on the wall and this spells the end of Agent Carter.

http://www.thewrap.com/agent-carter-...ot-conviction/

But I am still keeping my fingers crossed because I love this show.

Comment

Working...
                                X