There's No Place Like Home (322)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
    However, I do like the idea that maybe, just maybe. The man with the tattoo was not Robin, but someone else. Maybe a relative....
    I was thinking the same thing! They never showed the tattooed man's face, and I doubt Robin will leave Marian now especially once he finds out who had her prisoner!

Comment

Who else would have that tattoo though? No relatives come to mind.
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
        Who else would have that tattoo though? No relatives come to mind.
        The Sheriff of Nottingham. The story could be that Robin and he were like brothers and served together, hence they got the same tattoo. Though why he hasn't mentioned anyone else with that mark is unknown, possibly he was just too attracted to Regina

Comment

The Sheriff of Nottingham. The story could be that Robin and he were like brothers and served together, hence they got the same tattoo. Though why he hasn't mentioned anyone else with that mark is unknown, possibly he was just too attracted to Regina
          Didn't Robin Hood have a brother (in the original movies about Robin Hood)?

Comment

That's actually one of the people I thought of, the other was Guy of Gisborne. Perhaps they could find an actor who looks similar too. Tink could be like "Well, I only saw him from behind, and he looked like Robin, so...."
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I would actually think it was hilarious if they did that, but I don't think they will. . I think Marian will die somehow, and then eventually Robin and Regina will get back together.
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                I would actually think it was hilarious if they did that, but I don't think they will. . I think Marian will die somehow, and then eventually Robin and Regina will get back together.
                Are a shipper?

Anyway, why do you feel like it has to end in blood for Robin and Regina to be together?

Comment

Are a shipper?
                  ?

Anyway, why do you feel like it has to end in blood for Robin and Regina to be together?
                  Because there is no way this show is going to have Robin leave his wife for the woman who nearly murdered her. Believe me. There is no divorce in fairy tales. Not for a couple that were as obviously in love as Robin and Marian were, and who are as much of a legendary couple as Robin Hood and Maid Marian are. It's one thing for Robin and Regina to be together after Marian's death, but it's a whole other thing for them to be together with Marian alive. OUAT doesn't break up the original couples from fairy tale/legend like that (an argument I've had many times with Aurora/Mulan shippers). Not saying Robin's feelings for Regina are going to vanish overnight, but he's not going to leave his wife for her. I would bet a lot of money on that.

However, I do like the idea that maybe, just maybe. The man with the tattoo was not Robin, but someone else. Maybe a relative....
                  Regarding this theory, there was this spoiler in TVLine today.

Spoiler:
                  After all the build-up of Once Upon a Time‘s Regina and Robin being soul mates, please tell me that we aren’t all the sudden going to find out that the lion tattoo is really common and Robin really wasn’t the man in the pub. –Megan

I’ve seen that “theory” floating around, yeah, but Once cocreator Adam Horowitz shot an arrow right through it when I ran it by him. “No, no, no…. That [flashback scene] was not a misdirect,” he reassures. “The man Regina saw in the tavern with the tattoo was Robin Hood.”

http://tvline.com/2014/06/06/the-goo...intern-alicia/
                  Last edited by Killdeer; 06 June 2014, 10:33 AM.
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                    Didn't Robin Hood have a brother (in the original movies about Robin Hood)?
                    i know Christian Slater played the brother role in the Robin hood Prince of thieves movie.

Comment

Regina getting kicked in the face by Emma bringing back Marian from the past was sad. No happy ending for Regina.

The funny thing is I would think bringing someone from the past to the present would be just as bad as saving someone from the past from dying. This lady is now going to change the future. I guess they don't care about the future.

Comment

Maybe they never heard of temporal paradoxes!

Comment

Here's a thought: if past-Rumple had pulled Hook's heart out and sent him back to Storybrooke with Emma, couldn't he have found proof of what happened to Baelfire and/or avenged his death?

And wouldn't it have been awesome?
                          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
                          X