• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's No Place Like Home (322)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON THREE
    THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME
    EPISODE NUMBER - 322
    In their quest to discover a way home to Storybrooke, Emma and Hook must be careful not to change anything or risk altering the lives of their friends and family -- as well as their very own existence. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 06 February 2021, 01:22 PM.

Ok, so I only caught the ending (sorry, game of thrones wins) but Frozen?????

rotflolol

So queen elsa here we go.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Poor Regina she just can't catch a break. I'm not a fan of maid Marion coming in I hope her appearance is short lived
      Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
        Aw, Prince Neal. He did trade the ship! And also... shippy snogging!
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
          Spoiler:
          Aw, Prince Neal. He did trade the ship! And also... shippy snogging!
          Why the Spoiler tag? At least I was right about something and it led to an awesome shipping moment, so I am happy. However I did not really like this Episode, it was a nice adventure and it had my interrest, but it was pretty unexciting for the most part.

The ending however has me still screaming. Why did you have to mess with Reginas Happy end? Why? I really hope Marion doesnt stick around, but we have another Visitor after all so she might have to Acompany her for one reason or another. (Here is hoping)

As for Elsa...... *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
          Woke up my Dad with the scream that came out when I saw the Dress. I cant wait to see what they are going to do with her.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I'm being spoiler cautious, I guess.

Knew as soon as she was mentioned, they'd end up saving Marian. I was right about Hook punching his past self over Emma. That must have been weird to watch.

Poor Regina. Worried she might go back to her evil ways.
            sigpic

Comment

I thought this was a pretty cool episode. I think we all knew something was going to happen to make Regina go back to her evil ways, I was not expecting the woman to be Maid Marian however. Of course Rumple will be found out eventually, poor Belle will never learn and she always gets hurt. I'm glad Emma has her magic back and I wonder how long she and Hook will be happy. Not sure what to think about Elsa, isn't she a good guy?!

Comment

Elsa was both good and bad.

In the movie she had her powers, which inadvertently hurt Anna, so she tried to control and smother them and was afraid of them. So they kept coming up. She had an outburst at her coronation and was called a monster by a duke from a rival kingdom.

She fled, anna chased her, eventually Elsa was captured and taken back to her kingdom in chains (an eventually botched grab for power). the turning point came when anna sacrificed her life to save Elsa and the act of love allowed Elsa to accept her powers and no longer fear them, and that lack of fear gave her control.

at the end she's the beloved queen with people accepting her powers instead of fearing her.

So both good and bad, but really she is just wrongly feared and misunderstood. So she's not really evil.

Although after the OTT wicked of Zelena I'm ready for someone that's not all that bad. Zelena was getting on my nerves.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

i'm guessing with frozen's success we got a new Mayor in town
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

I hope they stop messing with Regina. Though she isn't pure good. She was just channeling her love.

The crux of the situation is going to fall on Robin Hood and whether he wants to be with Marion. Though I get the sense that Robin does love and want to be Regina, so maybe he will opt for share custody of the boy.

Then again, what kind of person is Marion? She still sees Regina as the Evil Queen. So I imagine if there's any friction it will surely be between Marion and Regina over Regina's presence in her son's life.

I do wonder what Robin would think knowing it was Regina that actually killed Marion? Though through an execution not her own hands.

I'm far more interested in that drama then whatever "big bad" they want to introduce next year. Too bad it couldn't be Jarfar.

Jennifer Morrison did a terrific job this episode, just great acting. And I LOVE, LOVE seeing old Rumple in all his impish glee. That is just terrific. I cannot imagine anyone else doing that, nor can I see anyone doing that without the makeup except Robert Carlyle.

Comment

Head cannon... after the ceremony, Emma and Killian watch Back to the Future.

They're not really main characters...but what happened to Captain Jones' crew? Are they stuck in Storybrooke after their captain decided to be a hero?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        Ok, so I only caught the ending (sorry, game of thrones wins) but Frozen?????

rotflolol

So queen elsa here we go.
                        Perhaps rather than 'frozen' its the Ice queen from Narnia lore?

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                        The ending however has me still screaming. Why did you have to mess with Reginas Happy end? Why? I really hope Marion doesnt stick around, but we have another Visitor after all so she might have to Acompany her for one reason or another. (Here is hoping)

They were spending a lot of time on the Regina-Robin angle, which to me would be stupid if now its going to be ruined by Emma's bringing back of Marion. BUT that is what happens when you mess with time! Paradoxes and other problems..

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
                        I thought this was a pretty cool episode. I think we all knew something was going to happen to make Regina go back to her evil ways, I was not expecting the woman to be Maid Marian however. Of course Rumple will be found out eventually, poor Belle will never learn and she always gets hurt. I'm glad Emma has her magic back and I wonder how long she and Hook will be happy. Not sure what to think about Elsa, isn't she a good guy?!
                        I loved it Emma got her magic back. But i do wonder why it took so long for her to do so. Also i wonder, how did rumble know she was using it? Does he have some sort of perma scry into that room?

As for Rump/belle, i hope this changes his thoughts on whether to keep the dagger for real.

I do wonder what Robin would think knowing it was Regina that actually killed Marion? Though through an execution not her own hands.
                        That's a good point. Had the time line not gotten messed with, Marion would have been killed at the hands of the evil queen. BUT did she know who it was she was executing or not?

Comment

i liked the two-part season finale!

but i didn't love them.

maybe it was just overload or something.

thoughts...

naming the baby neil was too uninspired for me. i was expecting something bigger. maybe name it 'Home'.

why won't they let regina be happy? she *deserves* this!

but speaking about this new love triangle... when regina was shown the man in the bar (the love of her life), and she looked and only saw the tattoo... what if the man she saw wasn't really robin, but one of his men? maybe they share similar tattoos?

i really think robin should be with marian. it's their love story, and they have a child together.

and didn't we just know bringing back that woman would bite them in the behind!?

i've never seen 'frozen', but i play the game on my phone, so i thought that woman at the end seemed familiar.
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            Perhaps rather than 'frozen' its the Ice queen from Narnia lore?
                            Nope, that Dress, Hair, and Magic all looks like Elsa. So it would be odd to not acknowledge her Backstory.

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            I loved it Emma got her magic back. But i do wonder why it took so long for her to do so. Also i wonder, how did rumble know she was using it? Does he have some sort of perma scry into that room?
                            Her Magic is screwing with her, just like she could not see the Book at first. She did not want to have Magic so she didnt. Rumple is known to be able to see or better, sense things.
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

As for Elsa... she was trapped in Rumple's vault for a while, maybe she just wants to get home. Though being stuck in a jar isn't good for one's mood.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X