• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Declaration of Independence (222)

Visit the Episode GuideREVOLUTION - SEASON TWO
    DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 222
    With one crisis averted Miles comes up with a risky plan to kidnap President Davis in the hopes of stopping a war between Texas and California — but he must rely on the loyalty of Monroe. Aaron and Rachel’s efforts to free Priscilla from the nano-tech has unforeseen consequences.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 22 May 2014, 08:40 PM.

just watched this can say it left me wanting more shame there wont be any

Comment

So does it end on a cliffhanger?

I've got the last 3 ready to watch, but don't really want to if we've been royally screwed over again. Simple "yes, no, or partly" will do

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post

I've got the last 3 ready to watch, but don't really want to if we've been royally screwed over again. Simple "yes, no, or partly" will do
        Yes
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
          Heck yes does it end on a cliff hanger.
          Spoiler:
          Miles and co, capture the president, and during a 'faked' rescue, he spills the beans as to what the patriots are up to, to a group of high ranking texans, which puts the alliance between texas and the patriots out, along with the war between them and CA.
          The nano get's forced out of Priscilla by Aaron and Rachael (finally) but ends with the nano telling the president, Neville and the patriot leader from Whilloby (can never remember his damn name) to head to a town in Idaho (or was it Iowa), where the nano is drawing thousands of others to, in an effort to make a utopia by the mind manipulation that it was trying to do while In Priscilla. Just on a mass scale.

Comment

Thanks, typical NBC then, I'll save them up then for a rainy day.

Comment

Gearing up for war with the Patriots and the army of mindless nano-controlled happy people...

I REALLY hope they are allowed to finish with a movie, or a series, or move networks.

Comment

With how successful Shield is doing on ABC i would love to see them take it off NBC's hands. Either that or go to TNT.

Comment

Just got caught up, but I've got to say I didn't really like the ending. I wish they'd never gone there with the nanos.

Also, is it just me or are most of the episodes really dark? Sometimes I had trouble figuring out who or what I was watching...
                  Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                  Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                  On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

^^Not just you episodes are dark except when shot in broad daylight thought it was my TV. Watched last 2 episodes on "ON demand HD" maybe I should re-watch on regular non HD.
                    Yes would like to see a movie to wrap it up.

Comment

I just watched the last three episodes. The series should have ended after they save the day and Charlie tells Miles to give it a real shot with Rachel. When they came back to tease future stories involving the nano it made me glad NBC cancelled it. I have always felt this show wasted tons of potential. The cliffhanger made it clear that potential was going to continue to be wasted. I hope they do something to wrap up the story for those folks out there who love the show. I would watch it if they did something short to wrap up the series, but if they had gone on for another season I wouldn't have watch it.

Comment

it almost felt to me like the writers never expected it to go past one season, so the sentient nanos bit was a 'mmhm, how do we get 20+ more outta this story?' idea.
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
                          ^^Not just you episodes are dark except when shot in broad daylight thought it was my TV. Watched last 2 episodes on "ON demand HD" maybe I should re-watch on regular non HD.
                          Yes would like to see a movie to wrap it up.
                          I've had no problem with my Sharp HD TV. It's dark but I can tell who is who.
                          Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
                          X