• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*chin quivers* But. . .but. . . Noooooo
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Ahh... sorry Ever... I didn't take it as sad though.
      Spoiler:
      I liked that Regina was truthful with Robin. I wish there was more truths being told on the show, the secrets get to be a bit much after a while. And I'm sure, even as she told him that he was going to have to fall back in love with his wife... that she knows you can't really control who you love.
      sigpic

Comment

I love that they were so open, truthful, and believing in the other. Wonderful there. Here's hoping true love will win
        sigpic

Comment

very curious where they will go with this ship I do enjoy it
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Oh my. *fans self* That made my shippy heart happy!
            sigpic

Comment

All I have to say is OH HECK YES; that kiss made my heart go all afluttery; man was that kiss scene steamy!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

That certainly seemed to me that it it was was going to be more than a kiss
                sigpic

Comment

loved that kiss the heart wants who it wants
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                    loved that kiss the heart wants who it wants
                    Yes, that it does, that it does

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Well, didn't that just rip your heart out
                      sigpic

Comment

Yup. She's lost him for good, unless she herself goes outside the borderline. Though i noticed the picture she had didn't change. SO maybe there is hope yet.

Comment

Man what a tearjerking episode; I mean honestly, Marian even told her that Robin is in love with Regina. And honestly, that says something. Regina SAVED Marians life, when back in the past, she had originally sentenced her to death, however, Marian learned that Regina was actually good in her intentions in saving her. And quite honestly, there is always fanfic

Comment

Well... I'm guessing that Rumple will find a way back in and my hope is that it also provides a way for Robin to return as well. What a hard episode though!
                            sigpic

Comment

The preview preview said something about how they'll find him and showed Robin.

Sean is off making a movie - or so I understand. It might take them a while to find/rescue him.
                              sigpic

Comment

How big are the woods in Storybrooke anyway?
                                sigpic
                                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Working...
                                X