No announcement yet.

Outlaw Queen (Regina & Robin) Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It could be a lot more complex than that. He fell in love with the woman who was both. I can only imagine how conflicted he'd be with having some sort of feelings for The Evil Queen
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      It could be a lot more complex than that. He fell in love with the woman who was both. I can only imagine how conflicted he'd be with having some sort of feelings for The Evil Queen
      It could be, but it never is.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

it broke my heart when they killed off Robin, my only hope is that there is a way back for him! *sob* Regina earned her happily ever after!

Comment

Ooh! I'm hoping too. Don't see how. It seemed fairly permanent in the way they did it. Grrrr.
          sigpic

Comment

It irritated the stink out of me when they brought back hook but not Robin! I just finished my season 1 rewatch (I rewatch all seasons I have every year before the new season starts) and saw her pain at the loss of Daniel - I really hate she lost her true love --- AGAIN!!!!

Comment

Me too. For a show all about people getting their happy endings, they sure suck at it with Regina.
              sigpic

Comment

Sadly as much as I hate to say it, its been confirmed. Robin Hood is dead. His actor has another show to work on. And for the moment wont be returning to OUAT, HOWEVER he may make returns in flashback/archive scenes from past seasons

Though I will be honest, it was unexpected for me. Once they killed one of my favorite new characters, I stopped watching and only caught oneor two later episodes in the underworld storyline. which felt weird. Loss of Robin mademe just hit the brakes and tell myself "season four ended the show, the rest is crap"

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Yeah. I'm seriously wondering if I want to bother with S6 here in a couple of weeks. I LOVED OutlawQueen!
                  sigpic

Comment

For me, Once ended with season four, making Emma the Dark One kinda killed the show for me on the outset directly. However I loved seeing Regina and Robin together in the season finale of season four. Now just replace Zelena with Regina in the wedding gown {or just outright replace the gown too ?} and et volia, OUTLAW QUEEN WEDDING!! But still, the death of Robin was just flat out wrong, it was liek the writers got sick of him and just went "OK, we gotta kill this guy, lets figure out how to do it, make it dramatic..."

Though honestly, I think Henry could rewrite history and say Robin's spirit lives on or something

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Actually, I like the way tptb handled Emma going dark. Very well handled.

As to Robin's death, I read somewhere (no official) that tptb didn't think he had enough of a storyline. Not sure I buy that.

I read a tag that had Henry (the truest believer) wishing Robin back at a wishing fountain (last ep of S5) and Robin coming back. It would have fit in PERFECTLY!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                        For me, Once ended with season four, making Emma the Dark One kinda killed the show for me on the outset directly. However I loved seeing Regina and Robin together in the season finale of season four. Now just replace Zelena with Regina in the wedding gown {or just outright replace the gown too ?} and et volia, OUTLAW QUEEN WEDDING!! But still, the death of Robin was just flat out wrong, it was liek the writers got sick of him and just went "OK, we gotta kill this guy, lets figure out how to do it, make it dramatic..."

Though honestly, I think Henry could rewrite history and say Robin's spirit lives on or something

Yes please. Whisper in TPTB's ears - we want our Robin BACK! He was so good with the Regina. I admit that many of the "relationships" on this show don't seem "real" to me - obviously actors playing a part( even the RL married ones ) but I loved the Chemistry of Robin and Regina - it was well written and well-done.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        Actually, I like the way tptb handled Emma going dark. Very well handled.

As to Robin's death, I read somewhere (no official) that tptb didn't think he had enough of a storyline. Not sure I buy that.

I read a tag that had Henry (the truest believer) wishing Robin back at a wishing fountain (last ep of S5) and Robin coming back. It would have fit in PERFECTLY!!
                        I am there wishing with Henry.....

Maybe that would be the best way for the show to end- a total reset - a grown-up Henry reading a storybook to his child and the child imagining people he/she knows in the roles.

Comment

So, anyone tuning in next week?
                          sigpic

Comment

Naturally! I am part of the way through my rewatch (I'm not exercising daily so not watching as much as I should)and eagerly awaiting everything OUAT!

Comment

I don't know. I'm trying to decide. I guess, I'm just tired of shows breaking my heart. Better to just not watch anything at this point. Just the kids' cartoons.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh I can understand - I screamed "NO" when Hades killed robin...then I pouted for days. (I am NOT a captain swan shipper- I despise hook so was very angry when they brought him back! ) I am currently in season 2 and watching regina try NOT to use magic is interesting. I love how she is trying to be "good" for henry. I think that is why she and robin do so well together- they both fight their dark sides so they understand each other.

Comment

Working...
                                X