Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was sad to see him go
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
      How big are the woods in Storybrooke anyway?
      We don't know. Heck i would like to see a "map" of the town to see how big the 'protection' circle is.

Comment

Last night's ep...

Spoiler:
        She taped the page together! Love it!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

So maybe there is some hope!

Comment

Watched S3 this last week. Just LOVED all the shippy flavors of Outlaw Queen. I would love it if tptb focused more on it in the coming weeks instead of it being the not quite afterthought it has been so far.
            sigpic

Comment

Ok, so who else is more than a little nauseas about Robin being - even briefly - with Zelena?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                Ok, so who else is more than a little nauseas about Robin being - even briefly - with Zelena?
                About about just plain "absolutely-sick-to-my-stomach-to-the-point-wherein-I'd-rather-see-Regina-burn-Zelena-alive" kinda feeling ? I mean I get that its AU but still!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Yeah. That's pretty close to it.
                  sigpic

Comment

I think I maybe could have not been sick about it if it had been Marian. I wouldn't have been happy, but at least not sick. The fact that it was Zelena make the whole thing just eeeeeew!

Plus! Totally called it when I saw back on April 1 all the posts that said OUaT had been cancelled was an April Fools joke. I knew it just couldn't end. It's too popular and too wonderful for it to just be four seasons!
                    sigpic

Comment

Would anyone mind it if I took it in my head to pic spam the thread with their kisses - at least what I've got so far - one of these days?
                      sigpic

Comment

So, when does the new season start? Any wonderful fics out there? I NEED!

sigpic

Comment

New season- sometime late next month.
                          sigpic
                          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

That much I knew. I'm traveling the weekend that the shows usually start. I was hoping OUaT started the following weekend.
                            sigpic

Comment

Season 5 premires 27 Sept at 8PM Eastern

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Yay! I get to see it! I was afraid I'd still be traveling.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X