No announcement yet.

Outlaw Queen (Regina & Robin) Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Captain Swan well enough. Even a lot. I just don't go full out squee over it. There is something wonderful - magical even - about OutlawQueen. I'm just very conflicted.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Lookee what I saw on Facebook!
      Once Upon a Time: Sean Maguire returning as Robin Hood — exclusive

Fans asked, Once Upon a Time answered: Sean Maguire is returning to the ABC fairy tale drama in season 6, EW has learned exclusively.

Though Robin Hood met a grim fate at the close of season 5, Maguire will appear in multiple episodes this season. However, the character is not coming back from the dead. The powers that be are keeping how he’s returning — whether it’s via flashback or some other means — under wraps.

“We’re thrilled to have Sean back for this story arc and are excited for the audience to see what we have planned, which in the wake of his character’s heartbreaking demise, is something we hope is unexpected and surprising,” executive producers Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis tell EW.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/27...rning-season-6
      sigpic

Comment

I recall reading about this on the Once forums I'm in; nobody knows exactly how Robin will return, BUT; its speculated to be in either a flashback or POSSIBLY something else; some foolks say things from Being reborn or a different story from the original legend all the way to being a genie/magic mirror

Though I personally hope he just comes back

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

It sure is fun thinking of possibilities! I hope he's coming back as well. All the possible ways to bring him back....
          sigpic

Comment

True; But honestly I dont like it, They keep screwing up the writers, I mean come on, A&E said Robin wasnt coming back and et volia, he comes back. Sure Hook even got t ocome back, but not Neal ??? I mean come on where's the Rumple love too ?

But honestly I'm simply confuised right now; I mean sure Robin died, his soul was destroyed yet his body remained. So he died yes, BUT; did he move on, can he return ? What exactly happened ? After all they said Robin was dead and not returning sooooo here he is returning at some point in season six

However I am curious, if there are more then one Saviour, does that make Regina or Robin one too ? Maybe that plays into this as well

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

What are these people doing to me? Catching up on Hulu and Wow! There's Robin! My heart beats again! But there is no love! They rip my heart out again! Someone please tell me it gets better! Just about to start the second half of the season.
              sigpic

Comment

*sniff sniff* So, episode 20 and no OutlawQueen. Is there a point to life?
                sigpic

Comment

There has been OutlawQueen during this season and no one has run over here to give me hope for life? I found some tantalizing pics on Facebook!
                  sigpic

Comment

I miss this ship

sigpic

Comment

I'm sure all of us OQers miss them. They were the cutest!
                      sigpic
                      My tumblr

Comment

I still feel cheated. The show was all about true love and happy endings and Robin&Regina didn't get theirs.
                        sigpic

Comment

They kinda did from what I saw when i stopped watching at the end of season four, sure I dabbled further into seasons 5 and 6. Evne after Robin died. There was still the dream world version of him sticking around. But after they made Swann the dark one, things on the show went entirely sideways for everyone.

Though if you want a true blue Outlaw queen possiblity story there's a story on fanfiction.net called Assassin's Creed: Faith, the writer, Nanoblade, puts Robin and Regina together after taking out Reginas sister whose name esacpes me

Comment

But withRobin being killed at the end of S4(?) 5(?) then nothing. I mean evilRegina and jerkish Robin, sure. Broke my heart all over again. I still haven't seen S7, but...really. without OutlawQueen, was there a point?
                            sigpic

Comment

In the end I believe it does happen. I saw bits and pieces, Retgina does get her happy ending with a proper robin. though I dont think its dream robin, that guy like you mentioned was indewed a jerk.

Comment

Working...
                              X