Outlaw Queen (Regina & Robin) Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Anyone know of a place to get caps? I'm feeling the need to make some arts for these two.
    Maybe here would work for you...
    sigpic

Comment

Yay! Thank you, Bailey!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jacquelyn View Post
          ^ You sound like an anti-OQ shipper..

Honestly I have hope for these two. And people can believe what they want, but I'm going with what the writers have said. Robin is the man with the lion tattoo. He is Regina's soul mate.
          Trust me, when Regina started interacting with Robin in FTL and in Storybroke, I LOVED IT! All the subtext and then they finally get together was very sweet. Lana Parrilla played it beautifully.

I just don't trust the writers to remain consistent if they feel they wrote themselves into a corner.

Comment

I still have HOPE for them!! I love them Outlaw Queen as much as I love RumBelle!! Hurry up S4!!!
            sigpic

Comment

I saw S3 on Netflix the day before I had to leave town. Hope I can get caught up before the new season stars!
              sigpic

Comment

I love OutlawQueen <3
                sigpic
                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Missed the episode Any goodness?
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, my shippy heart is beating happily.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, my shippy heart is beating happily.
                      Ditto.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm not much of a shipper {I am however personally glad the Producers insisted that Elsa does not have a love interest of any kind}

But after seeing these two in the last season. And how Regina feels about everything at the moment, I just say this; A mtach made in heaven these two!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I run hot and cold about the elephant in the room that is the major same sex ship on the show, in part because I feel like I'm being queerbaited, but I find something undeniably charming about Outlaw Queen. Probably because Lana would have sexual chemistry with a lamp post if it was written into the script. But I find it sweet and adorable. Both their season three meet cutes are just amazing. And Robin Hood belongs with a woman who can catch flying arrows in midair.

That said, I really hope that they don't draw out the Marian plot forever. And honestly? I hope she does't die.

OT: I doubt the producers had much choice about given Elsa a love interest. All industry rumors suggest that the Disney brand managers have been very strict about what they could and couldn't do with the Frozen characters on Once.

This is not like last season with Tinkerbell where they were allowed to have her hold knives to characters necks and watch an unconscious woman sleeping like the craziest ex girlfriend ever (and I totally loved that episode). The show gets away with a LOT of subversive things around Disney properties, but Frozen seems to be the exception. They aren't allowed to change the characters in any substantial ways. They aren't allowed to give them love interests other than the one established for Anna in the movie, and no matter how popular the characters are they will not be permitted to remain on the show after the arc's set run is done. They do not want OUaT to interfere in the upcoming Frozen sequel.

Comment

Such a very sweet scene between Regina and Robin this latest episode, she's afraid to tell she's failing at curing Marian, afraid how he's react. But I could see that Robin was more concerned of REGINA over Marian at that moment

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

This latest episode? Sunday? I didn't watch because I thought they were skipping a week. I missed what?
                              sigpic

Comment

This latest episode? Sunday? I didn't watch because I thought they were skipping a week. I missed what?
                                I think this is what she is talking about, Ever... but it is very spoilery! Only click if you've seen the 4X06 episode or don't care about spoilers.

Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X