Outlaw Queen (Regina & Robin) Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outlaw Queen (Regina & Robin) Appreciation thread

Thought I'd start a thread for these two They are sooo cute!
    sigpic
    My tumblr

cool I like them too
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

This relationship as good as it is, does not have a good outlook. See Rumple/Belle pairing. Relationships that contain one partner with a villainous past means they either will revert to their evil ways, suffer because they changed, or sacrifice themselves and thus are lost to their partner.

Even though Rumple has returned, his relationship with Belle has never grown. Sure he has grown, but their love has never grown past her seeing past his evil deeds. I fear similar stagnation in our Outlaws

Comment

I loev outlawQueen!!! Next to RumBelle they are awesome!! LOL!
        sigpic

Comment

I think I could love this ship. It has all sorts of interesting possibilities.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I was actaully able to LIKE Regina this year because she was getting out of her own way and moving past being the EVIL QUEEN. Then there was Robin and his flirting with her!! OMG!! i love them!!
            sigpic

Comment

I went out in search of pics. This one made me very happy Found on FB
              sigpic

Comment

^ I LOVE that scene! They are just so adorable!

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                I was actaully able to LIKE Regina this year because she was getting out of her own way and moving past being the EVIL QUEEN. Then there was Robin and his flirting with her!! OMG!! i love them!!
                Haha yeah Robin was flirting... and Regina was flirting back at some points.
                I'm so glad it was established that they are soul mates.
                sigpic
                My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Jacquelyn View Post
                  ^ I LOVE that scene! They are just so adorable!

Haha yeah Robin was flirting... and Regina was flirting back at some points.
                  I'm so glad it was established that they are soul mates.
                  Well, that's in doubt because we never actually saw the face of the man with the lion tattoo. With Marion back, the writers could just as easily give us someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                    Well, that's in doubt because we never actually saw the face of the man with the lion tattoo. With Marion back, the writers could just as easily give us someone else.
                    They could. But why spend the time with the flirty flashbacks? And Tink said it was Robin.
                    sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I'm waiting impatiently for Netflix to get S3 up so I can rewatch all the goodness.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                        Actually no. Because the writers have said it's not a mislead. They said that Robin IS that man with the lion tattoo that Regina saw in the tavern.
                        It has been confirmed by them that it was indeed Robin.

Hehe I love that people ship them. Like Henry, Snow, Tinkerbell. And Sean and Lana are like the captains of the ship! Not to mention Sean's wife, Tanya, really loves OQ too hehe
                        sigpic
                        My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Jacquelyn View Post
                          Actually no. Because the writers have said it's not a mislead. They said that Robin IS that man with the lion tattoo that Regina saw in the tavern.
                          It has been confirmed by them that it was indeed Robin.

Hehe I love that people ship them. Like Henry, Snow, Tinkerbell. And Sean and Lana are like the captains of the ship! Not to mention Sean's wife, Tanya, really loves OQ too hehe
                          Oh so if the writers are fired or who knows what other reasons, they have to hold on to that fact? Nope, not buying it.

A new writer or new story telling possibilities can easily be good enough reasons to change what we think we know.

We never saw his face and neither did Tinkerbell. Tinkerbell only asked Regina and Regina believes so.

So until this ship is finally docked and anchored, the writers can do whatever they want. They still have plenty of room to change things.

They said Rumpel regained his memories when he heard Emma's name, but there has never been proof stated or showed in the show that proved their point.

So they can say whatever they want in interviews, but the core building block of the mythology is what is said, proved, and showed within the tv show.

Comment

^ You sound like an anti-OQ shipper..

Honestly I have hope for these two. And people can believe what they want, but I'm going with what the writers have said. Robin is the man with the lion tattoo. He is Regina's soul mate.
                            sigpic
                            My tumblr

Comment

Anyone know of a place to get caps? I'm feeling the need to make some arts for these two.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X