• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waning Minute (307)

Visit the Episode GuideCONTINUUM - SEASON THREE
    WANING MINUTE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 307
    In the future, Kiera crash lands her CPS flyer in a desolate terrain while transporting a prisoner and soon finds herself taken in by a community of farmers — unaware they are harboring a high-profile criminal.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 22 May 2014, 09:35 PM.

This was a great episode! I really liked the fact that most of this was set in the future, although there were the usual 'how does she know that when she wasn't present if this is all based on her memory'-questions every now and then.

Also, this ep was directed by Amanda Tapping!
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

This the episode that i hate both side actions (Liber8 and Global Corporate Congress)!!

So in the eyes of the GCC Law, those gleaner communities are illegal?? What kind of the F------ logic is that??
      Why the GCC not allow farmers use their seeds to grow foods; and why those CEOs can ate those natural food while other people can't??

Do they(Alec and GCC people) really need to bomb the farm??Couldn't they send forces outside the farm to take out Kagame?? And why Kagame want that GCC to bomb the farm?? Kiera wander why they have to bomb the community. Is Kiera starting to question is she doing the right thing from that time foward??
      P.S.: Kiera is so beautiful and gorgeous (Want to see her in bikini, she looks so damn good in it)!!!
      sigpic

Comment

OK...

1. OK...I've got no idea exactly when the bulk of this ep took place...

2. Neither the GCC or Kagame's actions in this surprise me much...it makes the GCC even scummier than I realised but the likes of Kagane will always be equaly happy to sacrifice other people in order to use them as martyrs.

Interesting ep, certainly
        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
        X