Blond Ambition (322)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Looney View Post
    I would just watch it and get it over with. When you are done you might be like me and have one less thing to watch in the fall.
    I'm hesitant... Honestly, I don't want to not want to watch it and so I'm not eager to watch something that might make me not want to watch it ever again.

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

I would skip it and maybe check out next season. That way you don't lose an hour. Though I'm not sure if I'm going to do that.
      sigpic

Comment

I guess I'm fed up with Adalind because I felt that things would have been more interesting if she became Grimm's 'Maybourne', not knowing how trustworthy she is but working towards redeeming herself; especially if she still had her child this would have made more sense since she would see allying with Nick and Co was her best bet at protecting her child. An interesting dynamic would have been added to Nick's 'Scooby Gang' and just having the 'Royals' as the big bad since she and everyone else have been targeted by them would be enough. I really don't care to know what happens when Adalind finds out that Nick and Co spirited her baby away.

Trubel I think will be useful for a while, I'm guessing she will sacrifice herself to stop Adalind and will be the key to Nick getting his powers back. The sooner they do this the better; if this state of affairs with Nick being 'Grimmless' coninues for too long into the next season then that would make me stop watching!

I can take a certain amount of twisted revenge, violent intent and things going south as long as it is tempered by solid underlying 'feel good' elements; such as good character interactions which this show has built up wonderfully over the last two and a half seasons. Destroying Nick's and Juliette's relationship completely would be a bad move for example; it was good watching how they dealt with the challenges Nick's heritage presents. Without this solid touchstone there is nothing for evil to threaten and it just becomes all about the evil, monotonous to say the least!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post

Trubel I think will be useful for a while, I'm guessing she will sacrifice herself to stop Adalind and will be the key to Nick getting his powers back. The sooner they do this the better; if this state of affairs with Nick being 'Grimmless' coninues for too long into the next season then that would make me stop watching!
          I agree with this. I'm okay if Trubel sacrifices herself or her life as a Grimm so that Nick can go back to being one. But what I do hope is that the writers don't take to long in doing this..

I can see them safely pushing the Grimless thing to the mid-season finale and then having Nick go back to normal one way or another.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
            I hoped the Grimm writers were better than this.
            The >OLD< writers were the better ones, the ones they hired for season 3 are most dumbasses feeling like rockstars, and even the few still sticking in the franchise from day 1 (which are Dan, Nick and Alan) are somehow ... don't know. Nick is doing the webisodes and at least there wasn't any lack in quality if you ask me (okay, this weird wedding-vid from SDCC was completely off if you ask me but was written by Brenna not by Nick). But the rest of the writers ... *shakes head in disbelief* ... I know why I say I feel like in an endless deja vu reminding me on the situation back after the cancellation of Atlantis when the TPTB started to attack fans.

About the episode. I have to say I still search the cliffhanger. It was clear that they would de-grimm Nick the moment Grimm's very own Mary Sue aka Trubel hit Portland, and Sasha is too much of a fan-magnet to really kill off his character. And at least from the debacle with killing Eric to bring in Kouf's/Greenwalt's buddy as Viktor they've learned that fans can have an impact of the show. At least something ...
            Last edited by Hyndara71; 28 September 2014, 03:57 PM.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
            Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic
            LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
            I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Working...
            X