• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unthinkable (223)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON TWO
    UNTHINKABLE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 223
    New hope for stopping Slade’s army emerges in the form of new allies and a viable cure for the Mirakuru, leading Oliver to a final showdown. Meanwhile Laurel is kidnapped, and Diggle and Lyla infiltrate A.R.G.U.S. after they target the city for destruction.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 September 2014, 09:01 PM.

I am not surprise I am the first one to post about this one. I thought that was a VERY weak season finale. I guess because it was predictably full of melodrama. The only good part was what happened with Felicity. I fell for what was happening in Queen Manor for about 10 seconds. Then I remembered Queen Manor was full of cameras. Felicity did not get enough credit for the bravery that took. And of course they had to go soap opera and bring it up that she almost fell for it.

And Sara's departure was ridiculous. I am living my life on my terms and I want to be forced to be an assassin for these people? Whaaaaaa?!?!?! And why didn't she just say you can have Oliver to Laurel. That is how bad what she said was and how that scene played out, including the collapse at the end. COME-ON! Just ridiculous!

And oh BTW, how is Slade supposed to eat?

So here is how I feel about this show now. I absolutely don't want to waste all next season watching this show. They should just release season 3 on DVD when the first episode airs. Then I can watch the whole season in one burst. I want to know what happens, but I have no interest in taking the time every week of next season to sit there and watch it. I would much rather get it all over in a few days. And I don't want to wait a year and a half for the normal season 3 DVD release date. Someone tell CW that this is what I want.

Comment

Unlike you i loved the finale. The battle in the tunnel was pure awesome. And i loved Det Lance helping out the queen assassin gal (forget her name).
      I do agree Sara's departure was stupid. But maybe that is so they can focus on making Laurel the black canary.
      As for the Oli-felicity angle. I actually DID feel he meant part of what he said to her.

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
        I am not surprise I am the first one to post about this one. I thought that was a VERY weak season finale. I guess because it was predictably full of melodrama. The only good part was what happened with Felicity. I fell for what was happening in Queen Manor for about 10 seconds. Then I remembered Queen Manor was full of cameras. Felicity did not get enough credit for the bravery that took. And of course they had to go soap opera and bring it up that she almost fell for it.

And Sara's departure was ridiculous. I am living my life on my terms and I want to be forced to be an assassin for these people? Whaaaaaa?!?!?! And why didn't she just say you can have Oliver to Laurel. That is how bad what she said was and how that scene played out, including the collapse at the end. COME-ON! Just ridiculous!

And oh BTW, how is Slade supposed to eat?

So here is how I feel about this show now. I absolutely don't want to waste all next season watching this show. They should just release season 3 on DVD when the first episode airs. Then I can watch the whole season in one burst. I want to know what happens, but I have no interest in taking the time every week of next season to sit there and watch it. I would much rather get it all over in a few days. And I don't want to wait a year and a half for the normal season 3 DVD release date. Someone tell CW that this is what I want.
        DW the Olicity moment fooled me aswell initially, then i remembered queen manor was bugged
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

I think Oliver loves Felicity, but I also think it is friend love and that is where he wants to keep it. I really don't like it when they make her seem all head-over-heels for him.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
            DW the Olicity moment fooled me aswell initially, then i remembered queen manor was bugged
            I forgot the manor was bugged, but remembered that Slade was able to listen in on their phone conversations last week, so I figured they still expected him to be listening in.

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
              I think Oliver loves Felicity, but I also think it is friend love and that is where he wants to keep it. I really don't like it when they make her seem all head-over-heels for him.
              I love Felicity. I think she's geart, but I wish they would drop this whole crush thing. She deserves someone better than Oliver. Someone dependable.

As for Slade. I was the same as some of you. How is he supposed to eat? Is there someone there whose gonna keep an eye on him? Somehow I don't think we've seen the last of him.

So Canary is gone. Shame, I kinda liked her. Except for the whole Ollie/Sarah thing.

Oh I hope Det. Lance will be okay. I like him.

What about Roy? Is he gonna join the hero gang?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                Oh I hope Det. Lance will be okay. I like him.
                That was another thing I didn't like. I don't picture Lance saying, "I don't need a doctor for this." Ridiculous. He and Felicity are tied for being my favorite characters.

And just how long will it be before A.R.G.U.S. lets Slade out to do a job for them?

Comment

Well we know all about the Suicide Squad, so it is just a matter of time before Waller needs Slade's help.

As for the question how Slade will eat. On the door when Ollie is about to leave, it has the ARGUS logo on it. Given that the prison is on the same island Ollie was stuck on, I imagine that ARGUS started using it as a prison or at least had secret facilities there. So Slade is in ARGUS custody.

Does this mean the Marakuri drug is gone forever?

Comment

Oh I didn't see the logo. Need to pay more attention to the details
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh I didn't see the logo. Need to pay more attention to the details
                      Its the goldfish memory. I saw the logo and just assumed ARGUS maintains the prison.
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                        Well we know all about the Suicide Squad, so it is just a matter of time before Waller needs Slade's help.
                        And that's a really bad idea on her part, even if she takes twice the precautions she takes for any other squad member.

Comment

That's what the explosive inside the head is for. If you can tame someone like Deadshot, I don't think Deathstroke is that more difficult
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Oh I saw the ARGUS symbol, but that still doesn't explain how he is going to eat. It is still just a hole in the ground. Someone from Argus is going to come to the island or come from somewhere else on the island just to feed Slade in his hole?!

Comment

What about Roy? Is he gonna join the hero gang?

With the Mirakru now out of his system and Thea doing a runner, i can see him staying with Oli and co, just for something to do. Heck i can even see them recruiting that chick who worked with Sara (the street urchin).

Comment

Working...
                              X