Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah. My mistake.

(Sorry Linda. )

Oh and by the way - how Merlyn survived? We don't really know. The writers said awhile back it wasn't something they were really interested in addressing on the show, but maybe they'll change their mind. Maybe we're just supposed to assume he faked it and Oliver was too injured himself to really check and make sure. But no, he did not have the Mirakuru in his system.
    Last edited by Killdeer; 04 June 2014, 11:37 AM.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Linda is often wrong. She forgets this because of her goldfish

I am going to use Batman references to make you understand. If Green Arrow is Batman than Roy will become his Roebin (His name is Speedy) and Merylin is the Joker. The Dark Archer was always the Green Arrow's archnemesis. I can't say much about Thea as she was created just for the show.
      Ah okay. That makes sense.

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
      Ha.

Jelgate is partially right. In the Green Arrow comics, Speedy was to Green Arrow what Robin is to Batman. However, like the Robins, it's a bit more complicated than that. The first Speedy was Roy Harper, who later became Arsenal, and then Red Arrow. The Arrow PTB have recently confirmed that Roy will become Arsenal. The second Speedy was a girl named Mia Dearden. I don't therefore think it's coincidental that Thea's full name is Thea Dearden Queen and that Oliver's nickname for her was Speedy. So Jelgate is partially right that Thea was created for the show because Oliver didn't have a sister in the comics, but I believe Thea is eventually intended to be Speedy.
      I didn't know her middle name was Dearden. So we think she will become the new Speedy?

I was being simplistic to not confuse Linda. That happens easily.
      Ah Jel knows me well

Ah. My mistake.

(Sorry Linda. )

Oh and by the way - how Merlyn survived? We don't really know. The writers said awhile back it wasn't something they were really interested in addressing on the show, but maybe they'll change their mind. Maybe we're just supposed to assume he faked it and Oliver was too injured himself to really check and make sure. But no, he did not have the Mirakuru in his system.
      I hope they don't do an SGA on us and forget about it without an explanation.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        I didn't know her middle name was Dearden. So we think she will become the new Speedy?
        I think she will be, eventually.

Well, they never addressed Isabel Rochev's name being on the List from last season.
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

I think she will be, eventually.

Well, they never addressed Isabel Rochev's name being on the List from last season.
          Um, yeah. Who?

Oh god Jel is never gonna let me live this down
          sigpic

Comment

The character Summer Glau played.
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

The character Summer Glau played.
              Oh yeah. I forgot her name.
              sigpic

Comment

- Life after Stargate -
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                  Not sure if pimping is allowed but I wrote two fanfictions about how he survived.

Explanation 1: He has the heart on the right side (there are people like that, you know. Rare, but it happens. And he slowed down his heartbeat which he learnt in Nanda Parbat so Oliver thought he was dead)

Explanation 2 (not mine): He is actually Jack Harkness!
                  Funny pictures with Stargate-Actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

More Action Figure Theater at http://community.livejournal.com/action_tales/

Comment

Working...
                  X