Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
      I could say something really hussified right now, but I won't.

When I saw this, I just started laughing and couldn't stop. Thanks for the pic.....I really needed the giggles today.

Comment

He does look grumpy there!
        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Here's to his flappy hair.

Boy-bandish.
          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
            Here's to his flappy hair.

Boy-bandish.
            Very boy-bandish! I love it!!

Comment

I'm just waiting for this thread to take the same turn as the Tom Hiddleston thread has...

Could just be a matter of time before the hussies over there bring their special brand of 'humour' over here.
              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

fact: in the USA network Mini Series Political Animals, Seb played the role of TJ Hammond, the gay son of the former President and the current SecofState.... the Hammond family is based loosely on the Clintons.... as in, Dad was President for two terms, Mom is current Secretary of State... there was a scandal while Dad was in the White House [( Monica Lewinsky scandal )] Mom tried running for Prez and lost, but is deciding to try running again.... ya wanna know more, IMDB the show... it was brilliant and they left it off with the possibility of a s2, but then got scrapped later [( i was disappointed )] anyways, there's plenty of shirtless Seb, but be warned, when he's shirtless, he's also making out with some dude [( and snorting cocaine )]
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

Never managed to watch that at all. I've to confess that I never even heard of him until Cap America.
                  Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

i didn't realize it was the same person til everyone and their mother flipped their shiz on tumblr over bucky.... then my dash was filled with the dorks face everywhere i turned... and then i saw some gif sets from PA, and was like "ooh! he does boy on boy action!!! yay!" and then i looked him on IMDB for his filmagraphy, and then i was like "that's why it looked familiar!"
                    sigpic

Comment

I know! He's invading Tumblr as slowly but as surely as Hiddles. And my dash is full of him suddenly. Not a bad thing.
                      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

i have snurched almost 70 pics since i started a couple weeks back.... and that's only the pics... if i had been capping the gifs, i'd have well over a hundred by now!
                        sigpic

Comment

I loved him in CA1 but I really flipped when I saw the hair. At first, I didn't think it was the same guy in both movies.

Comment

I swear this is one of my fav scenes...

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                              i didn't realize it was the same person til everyone and their mother flipped their shiz on tumblr over bucky.... then my dash was filled with the dorks face everywhere i turned... and then i saw some gif sets from PA, and was like "ooh! he does boy on boy action!!! yay!" and then i looked him on IMDB for his filmagraphy, and then i was like "that's why it looked familiar!"
                              I never heard of that show. He was also the Mad Hatter on Once Upon a Time, but I never watched that either.

*Imagine hot pic of SS here*

Comment

We need him to do those GQ photoshoots...now.
                                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X