• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Inheritance (321)

GRIMM - SEASON THREE
    THE INHERITANCE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 321
    Nick and Hank are called to investigate a double homicide, and quickly learn the victims were from a special section of the Verrat tasked with finding rare objects pertaining to the Wesen world. Trubel gets involved with a mysterious father-and-son tandem that crossed the country in a desperate attempt to deliver invaluable cargo to "the Portland Grimm." Meanwhile, Captain Renard begins to grow suspicious of Adalind's recent behavior and quietly decides to put extra eyes on her. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

Hm.. I definitely hate the storyline they are doing with Adelind. I don't want to watch her "pretend" to be Juliette and ruin their wedding. Especially where there would have been plenty of more interesting things they could have done at the wedding. Also their wedding should be about them not Adelind and her lame story. I still am hoping that her plan fails and she dies.

Anyhow back to this episode. I didn't really mind Teresa (much better to call her that), it made sense and was predictable that she would go out. As for the ridiculous amount of food I found that disgusting (mainly because my boyfriend was cooking spaghetti at the time) and totally unnecessary and not funny. My only complaint about the fight scene at the end was that Hank was able to take out a guy which was lame and shouldn't have happened.

I did like the storyline with an older grimm (I wish however that we had him instead of Teresa). I think there was a lot more that could have been explored by an older grimm. And of course the key's and a bit more on them. And a less obvious reveal where the key was, how dumb is everyone really. I honestly feel like they are dumbing Nick down so Teresa looks good.

As for the one Rosalee and Monroe scene I actually missed because I was on the phone. Was it something important that I should watch?

Overall, I'm worried about what they are going to do with the finale. Hopefully it won't be as bad as I'm worried its going to be.
    sigpic

Comment

I think they are misleading us as usual. I am not too keen of Adelind changing into Juliette either (it´s been done before in other shows) BUT I think something else is going to happen. I think Juliette´s role, in a way, is to be sort of a weakness for Nick. I suspect they are gonna kill somebody and I guess Juliette or Adelind are the target. I am not sure where they could take Adelind to make her more interesting (she gave a birth to a special baby) and as much as I like Claire and how she enjoys it, she got this one wrong. She is manipulated and I understand she is also in a state of grief (she is a mother protecting her child after all) so they may reason with her but I don´t think it is possible.

I like Truble. I like how she is not instantly likeable because, well, she is a Grimm. Nick was introduced to us as a Grimm in making so it is interesting to see what it does to a person who doesn´t have anybody. I think she is here to stay and I actually like the idea of Nick having somebody to guide. Also, it seems he may become a magnet for other Grimms who will turn to him for help.
      I would love to see Josh become a Grimm and I sort of agree it would be much more interesting to see that happen than bring Truble who has nothing much to learn except all the history and mythology.

I am sad to see the finale is almost here Season 3 was really great and I am glad they gave up on "case of the week" lately - and when they brought it, it was related to the main story.

Monroe and his "comforting" lines He really is socially awkward, even with Rosalee by his side

Did anyone else love the moment "At least I know I am not crazy...unless you all are crazy"? How they all looked up like they were actually considering it

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
        As for the one Rosalee and Monroe scene I actually missed because I was on the phone. Was it something important that I should watch?
        Basically that Rosalee is really worried something horribly wrong is going to happen and she is freaking out about Nick mixing with everyone.

My theory is that Adalind is not prepared for there to be a second Grimm. I hope they end her or Juliet's storyline. I doubt it will happen, but I am sure Adalind is going to return to being a recurring guest star instead of being in every episode.

I think this is a very weird lead in for a finale. Maybe they thought what Adalind is doing is a bigger deal than I do. I did enjoy the episode. I have to say that the writer who convinced them to use the name Truble should be fired.

And the worst part of the episode was the Hank fight scene. Hank has become one of my favorite characters, but that scene was just too Hollywood. I could just picture Hornsby going to whomever he needed to talk to and saying he was sick of being left out of all the fight scenes and he wanted in so he could look good too. It seemed so obvious that it went down that way. The problem is they haven't done enough of that with him for it to not seem like exactly what I just said. Had he been successfully fighting Wessen all along it wouldn't seem so obvious, but he hasn't. He has been in the background or using his weapon when there has been Wessen truble . . . I mean trouble.

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
        Did anyone else love the moment "At least I know I am not crazy...unless you all are crazy"? How they all looked up like they were actually considering it
        That line was a great ending.

Comment

You know, I didn't have that big a problem with the fight scene as the rest of you. It didn't seem as overdone as y'all made it seem. To me, the focus was more on Trubel than the two men.

And, yes, I loved Josh's parting line and everyone's corresponding look. Cracked me up!

I'm bored with Adalind and her story line. I actually skipped as much of the scenes with her in them as was possible via HuluPlus. And her turning into Juliette? I'm not so sure I see the deviousness yet.. Unless she uses Juliette's form to poison Nick in one form or fashion, then that would be fairly devious. Otherwise, I'm just kinda done with her.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
            Here's a pic of that moment.. Y'know.. in case any of us wanted to see it again

Spoiler:

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
              You know, I didn't have that big a problem with the fight scene as the rest of you. It didn't seem as overdone as y'all made it seem. To me, the focus was more on Trubel than the two men.
              I don't think the fight scene was overdone. I think the problem is that it just seemed out of place that Hank jumped into a hand-to-hand battle where it seems in the past he has had to stay away or use a weapon. That coupled with the fact that he was able to handle a Wessen that is known for being particularly deadly made his part of the scene seem out of place.

And that is a great pic of the moment.

Comment

I agree that Hank just didn't belong in that scene. It seems like they were saying "well anyone could fight this wesen just as well as a grimm could."

I'm hoping at some point in the finale Teresa says that they can call her Teresa and they drop the whole "truble" thing.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                  I'm hoping at some point in the finale Teresa says that they can call her Teresa and they drop the whole "truble" thing.
                  I am hoping the exact same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                    Here's a pic of that moment.. Y'know.. in case any of us wanted to see it again

Spoiler:
                    Thanks for that Pic, such a funny moment. I love how Grimm sneaks in these little giggle scenes. I found it weird however how the whole World was invited to the unveiling of the Secret of the Key and its map. Shouldn´t Nick keep quiet about that?

I have to say Adalind should be done already, I hope they kill her off soon since she is just annoying at this point. I owe her that after-sex scene though. That view of Renard shirtless was well worth sitting through her passages. Damn, I got a crush now.

Teresa on the other hand I dont mind keeping around. She can take some of the heat off Nick since he is always involved in the Cases with Wesen. It is funny how I came to like her so fast, since in the beginning her Character was very akward, but now she actually brings a bit of a fresh wind. Though I agree that having a older Grimm around would have been fun as well. Kind of the Bobby of the Grimm world.
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Working...
                    X