• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streets of Fire (222)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON TWO
    STREETS OF FIRE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 222
    Starling City is under seige as the police find themselves ill-equipped to repel an invasion of Mirakuru soldiers. Oliver, Felicity, and Diggle race to secure a cure from S.T.A.R. Labs, and Malcolm Merlyn returns for his daughter. On the island Oliver goes in search of Sara, knowing it may be a mission he will not survive.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 21 September 2014, 09:39 PM.

Yeosa.. So Thea gets to have a face to face with 'daddy dearest' and that final scene where her gun goes off.. Man it makes me wonder did she kill dad?

Also i loved the bonding/working out between sara and Laruel..
    I also liked it that dad got his detective badge back.

Comment

Someone call the doctor, Captain Jack got shot.

Brother Blood gets double penetrated. Bad move messing with Slade.

Rivers mask might look silly but that outfit is tight. How does she move in that thing.

I thought the suicide squad would return but I guess not.

Comment

i don't think it was malcolm that got shot
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
          i don't think it was malcolm that got shot
          Agreed. That is the oldest trick in the book. Don't show who she was shooting at and guess what, there ARE insane super-powered baddies all over the place so it is an easy trick to just say it was one of the super-soldiers.

Also, I feel that Blood will return as we were pointed to his mask at the end.

I have to wonder how this season would have ended had the last episode been changed to be a Flash pilot.

I really doubt Malcolm is going to join team Arrow, but he might just have a run in. I also truly believe that Sara went and brought Malcolm back to the city.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
            Agreed. That is the oldest trick in the book. Don't show who she was shooting at and guess what, there ARE insane super-powered baddies all over the place so it is an easy trick to just say it was one of the super-soldiers.

Also, I feel that Blood will return as we were pointed to his mask at the end.

I have to wonder how this season would have ended had the last episode been changed to be a Flash pilot.

I really doubt Malcolm is going to join team Arrow, but he might just have a run in. I also truly believe that Sara went and brought Malcolm back to the city.
            I think I agree with all of this. I think Blood didn't look dead enough to not return. And I definitely think Thea shot the guy on the ground.

My only debates are will Slade go after Thea and be stopped by Malcolm; Laurel and be stopped by Oliver; or Sara and kill her? I just don't think Sara is going to continue on this series. I also wonder if Isabel will be killed or exposed. This show loves to be as much of a 'Soap Opera' as possible, but I really don't think they are going to go through next season with her at the helm of Queen. I'm not saying Oliver will get it back, but I just have this feeling they are going to put an end to that arc. I don't know if they will kill her off or show that she helped Slade with the attack, but I really get the feeling she and Sara are expendable and the best they can hope for is guest spots next season.

The next episode is titled Unthinkable. That says to me that all bets are off. Oliver, Felicity, and Diggle are expendable as well as Laurel, Sara, and Thea. But this is the CW so it is unthinkable that they would kill Oliver off. Felicity has a thing going with someone on a spin-off series, so I think she is safe. Poor Diggle, what keeps him safe? Laurel and Thea just seem untouchable, but I wouldn't mind either of them leaving the show. Poor Sara, what keeps her safe? I think there is a little security for her because the Canary name has come out, but who knows. I have had this feeling ever since she told her family she was alive that she became instantly expendable. Anyway, I was just pondering after I saw that title.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
              Brother Blood gets double penetrated. Bad move messing with Slade. .
              Part of me is wondering if he was secretly given the Miraku?

She might have. If for nothing else to help Thea.

Comment

Sara is safe for one more season, as she needs to train up her sister to take her role as the canary.

I think it was Malcolm that drag Sara back to the city if anything, to help him protect Thea. I kind of hope Thea did shoot Malcolm through or at least stuck one bullet into him before firing the rest at one of Slade supersolders.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                  Sara is safe for one more season, as she needs to train up her sister to take her role as the canary.

I think it was Malcolm that drag Sara back to the city if anything, to help him protect Thea. I kind of hope Thea did shoot Malcolm through or at least stuck one bullet into him before firing the rest at one of Slade supersolders.
                  If he wanted her help in protecting Thea, then why is she with her family?

I just know someone she knows Malcolm from the League of Assassins, but he left the League to pursue his goal of the Undertaking. I gather he didn't leave to visit the League since his return after his wife's death.

So if she did know he was apart of the League, then she may have known he was alive and didn't tell Oliver...

Comment

Working...
                  X