• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Endless (506)

Visit the Episode GuideWAREHOUSE 13 - SEASON FIVE
    ENDLESS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 506

The team learn that Warehouse 13 will be moving to a new location country and are asked by Mrs. Frederic to contribute to a time capsule, which they do after reliving the moment that defined their relationship to the top-secret storage facility for supernatural artifacts. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 20 May 2014, 09:48 PM.

So the shippers get their due....now will Pete just get better hair?

and surprise appearance by Leena
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Loved it!
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Endless wonder. I can forgive the cheese because over all it was a nice finale.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I haven't seen it but did they really put Pete and Myka together I read they did really why
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Great way to end it!

Going to miss this show.

Might be time for a full re-watch.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              Endless wonder. I can forgive the cheese because over all it was a nice finale.
              lol...yeah, it definitely was cheesy in a few places but boy they made it work. Made me tear up a bit towards the end with the heartfelt speeches.

And it was nice that it was reminisce of new cases and not rehashing old ones.

Though I am still trying to figure out how Claudia was able to put on nylons while tap dancing!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                I haven't seen it but did they really put Pete and Myka together I read they did really why
                They've been alluding to it for the past few seasons...and they did it really nice and not cheesy like; nor was it the focus of the show. It fit nicely into the ending.......
                sigpic

Comment

Great ending to a fantastic series i will miss Warehouse 13

I'm usually not a fan of flashback episodes like this one but this was nice and well done R.I.P Warehouse 13
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

A big thanks to the Warehouse 13 writers for 5 Seasons of Endless wonder.

I think they solved this perfectly. Instead of old flashbacks, we got the best of Cases that they could not get to. I really loved all the little touches they Build in like continuing the Mystery that is Misses F. Claudia in that Suit at the end looked pretty odd, but I guess they had to symbolize she has grown up in some way.

Just a question, how often do they put new Artefacts in the Intro? I never noticed something new appearing, but this Episode had the 42nd Street sign right there in the center.
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I'm so going to miss this show. I see a marathon or two in my future.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      So the shippers get their due....now will Pete just get better hair?

and surprise appearance by Leena
                      Still not sure about putting Pete and Myka together.

I really have to agree about Pete's haircut. I kept wondering if he fell of the wagon all season.

I really liked Leena's spot and Steve's reaction to seeing it.

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                      lol...yeah, it definitely was cheesy in a few places but boy they made it work. Made me tear up a bit towards the end with the heartfelt speeches.

And it was nice that it was reminisce of new cases and not rehashing old ones.

Though I am still trying to figure out how Claudia was able to put on nylons while tap dancing!
                      I'm also glad we saw new cases or old in the case of H.G. taking down Jack.

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                      A big thanks to the Warehouse 13 writers for 5 Seasons of Endless wonder.

I think they solved this perfectly. Instead of old flashbacks, we got the best of Cases that they could not get to. I really loved all the little touches they Build in like continuing the Mystery that is Misses F. Claudia in that Suit at the end looked pretty odd, but I guess they had to symbolize she has grown up in some way.

Just a question, how often do they put new Artefacts in the Intro? I never noticed something new appearing, but this Episode had the 42nd Street sign right there in the center.
                      I couldn't agree more with the bolded part.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Loved it but didn't care for Pete and Myka getting together.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post

I couldn't agree more with the bolded part.
                          Did we ever figure out who she actually is? Not sure if the writers had a specific Person in mind, but I would like they are eluding to a real Person.
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                            Did we ever figure out who she actually is? Not sure if the writers had a specific Person in mind, but I would like they are eluding to a real Person.
                            I don't believe so. If I remember right, she showed Steve something we didn't get to see and his reaction was, "I can't believe you were there for that." That makes me think she's even older than I thought. Wasn't there a line in the pilot from Pete and Myka's old boss stating she worked for the Treasury Department in the '50s?
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I loved it! I'm really going to miss this show. Thank you Warehouse 13 for five great seasons.
                              sigpic
                              God Bless America

Comment

Working...
                              X