E-Mail: [email protected]
    Story Status: In Progress
    Number of Parts: ?
    Rating: PG-13 for violence and gore
    Category: Action/Adventure, Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Mystery
    Season: Season 7 with minor changes
    Episodes: Thor’s Chariot, The Serpent’s Venom
    Characters: Daniel Jackson
    Summary: SG-1 meets a Goa’uld they long believed dead, and Daniel Jackson is taken as a host for his underlord.
    Author Notes: A little SG-1 whumping, but not much ^_^

Colonel Jack O’Neill replied, “Who do these guys serve, anyway?” They had been watching a troop of Jaffa that had arrived in a small city that the tau’ri had allied with. They weren’t close enough to tell who they were either.

“I haven’t got a clue,” Daniel Jackson said. He readjusted his binoculars. “Can’t make out the symbols on their foreheads.”

“Hey, isn’t that a Horus Guard?” Major Sam Carter inquired.

“Indeed,” Teal’C replied. The big Jaffa frowned. “We have not seen them in many years since the death of Heru’ur.”

Daniel moved his binoculars toward another part of the city. “There’s more them over here. And, oh my god, they’re burning the pe-”

“For cryin’ out loud, Daniel, give me that,” Jack grabbed the binoculars from him, making Daniel’s glasses fall off of his face. He peered through them. “Okay, campers, we’re going to have to save these people. It looks like there aren’t many Jaffa so let’s move out.” He grabbed his P-90 and started shooting the enemy Jaffa, whilst Sam and Teal’C fired their weapons. Daniel placed his glasses back on his face and watched as the Jaffa fell down to the ground, dead. Citizens screamed and hurried into buildings as more Jaffa spilled out onto the field, sending out staff blasts that exploded on the side of the hill where SG-1 was. Sam was hit by one of these and she fell to the ground, bleeding.

Jack ordered, “Daniel, take Carter back to the SGC and get reinforcements, Teal’C, cover me,” and he threw a grenade at a troop of Jaffa and they fell forward onto the ground.

Daniel knelt before Sam. “It’s okay, Daniel, I’m fine,” she said.

“Jack ordered me to take you to the SGC. Dr. Fraiser will know what to do.”

Sam yelled, “Daniel, behind you!” She pulled out a zat and shot the Horus Guard that was sneaking behind Daniel once. Then she fainted.

The nearly mature symbiote squirmed out of the Jaffa’s pouch and hurriedly burrowed into Daniel’s neck. His eyes glowed and he carried Carter back to the gate, which wasn’t guarded.

Not totally complete, will be adding more
Working...
X