• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Endless Terror (501)

Visit the Episode GuideWAREHOUSE 13 - SEASON FIVE
    ENDLESS TERROR
    EPISODE NUMBER - 501

With Paracelsus in complete control of the Warehouse -- and Claudia -- he team must find a way inside before the villain unleashes his plan to travel back in time and change history.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >

Really Enjoyed this episode

Crowley!!!
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
      Really Enjoyed this episode

Crowley!!!
      Not only Crowley, Zelena from OUAT as well. This was pretty awesome and I cant wait to see what is going to happen next. Too bad it will be over soon, but at least we got a good start.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I'm abit confused with that bit at the end so there's 2 Bronzed Paracellsus now?

Time Travel they usually make for the best episodes but there always so damned confusing and this is coming from a whovian

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
        Not only Crowley, Zelena from OUAT as well. This was pretty awesome and I cant wait to see what is going to happen next. Too bad it will be over soon, but at least we got a good start.
        And also ODO, and GILES aswell
        Last edited by mr_kennedy; 19 April 2014, 05:07 PM.
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Interesting episode.

I've very interested as to how long it will take them to figure out Evil Valda is roaming the Warehouse.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
            I'm abit confused with that bit at the end so there's 2 Bronzed Paracellsus now?

Time Travel they usually make for the best episodes but there always so damned confusing and this is coming from a whovian

And also ODO, and GILES aswell
            There were two until he was released.. now there's only one again

The Warehouse 9 Paracelsus was bronzed and put in the bronze sector then the next day the unbronzed Paracelsus from the future arrived followed by Pete and Myka who then bronzed the future version and hid him somewhere they would find him.. fast forward to the end of season four when the original is unbronzed, takes over the warehouse and travels back in time.. only to be bronzed again and hidden in the warehouse.. During which time the original is still on display in the bronze sector.. So while they're bronzed there are two of them.. but once the first one was released there was only the hidden one who was in fact the future version of the one who was released and bronzed in the past..

My head hurts... But I think it makes sense.. sort of.. maybe..

Imagine a straight length of rope that represents time.. it runs from left to right.. now put a loop in it.. it still goes left to right but now part goes right to left and there are two left to right sections where the loop overlaps the rest of the rope.. once you get past the loop you're back to one straight section again..

Before and after the loop there is one Paracelsus, and during loop overlap section there are two
            Last edited by Pharaoh Hamenthotep; 22 April 2014, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Stop right now,i read that, need paracetamol now
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X