No announcement yet.

Mockingbird (407)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the show, Sansa is supposed to be pretending to be Littlefinger's niece, so calling his wife Aunt Lysa and her son cousin, would be ok, I guess.
    sigpic

Comment

Two weeks until the next episode. Going to be a long wait.

One thing I really liked that I haven't seen talked about was Tyrion in the dark where you could just barely make out his face. I just loved that shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
        Two weeks until the next episode. Going to be a long wait.

One thing I really liked that I haven't seen talked about was Tyrion in the dark where you could just barely make out his face. I just loved that shot.
        Yeah that shot was awesome. And I really hate waiting two weeks, but I also feel like the episodes have just flown by.

Comment

I think the episode was fantastic! Definitely the best I've seen this season. And can I say how much I'm loving Oberyn Martell. I could have cheered when he said he would be Tyrion's champion. All is not lost.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Lady Blue View Post
            I think the episode was fantastic! Definitely the best I've seen this season. And can I say how much I'm loving Oberyn Martell. I could have cheered when he said he would be Tyrion's champion. All is not lost.
            Yeah it was pretty fantastic. This waiting is so terrible. And I can't believe the season is almost over.

BTW, there was talk earlier about the terrible shot of Cersei standing next to The Mountain. I found a photo of the two online and the size difference is quite dramatic.

Comment

http://iamnedstarksmissinghead.tumbl...rsei-lannister
              The difference is noticeable... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                In that case I don't understand why they made such a terrible shot to emphasize their difference in size? The difference looks much bigger in that photo than it does in the episode, to my recollection. It just looked so fake in the ep.
                Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Well when you're doing such shots in multiple units every once in a while bad things happen.

I know I've seen some shots in the Maleficent trailer that look quite horrible to me.

It was probably one of those 'looked good on paper' but didn't look good in the execution but there was probably not enough budget or time to redo it.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
                    Yeah it was pretty fantastic. This waiting is so terrible. And I can't believe the season is almost over.

BTW, there was talk earlier about the terrible shot of Cersei standing next to The Mountain. I found a photo of the two online and the size difference is quite dramatic.
                    Well, we've only got 1 more day before we get to see the next episode, so the wait's almost over. I agree that it all goes by so fast with only 10 episodes per year. The quality is so good that it's hard to complain, but the waiting...

I didn't see the picture online, but I remember the scene. It worked for me because he's called The Mountain, so he had to get the name from somewhere.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                      Oh, I see now. Totally works for me, but I guess I'm not too picky.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X