The Laws of Gods and Men (406)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fems View Post
    I'm very excited about the next couple of episodes, having read the books. Thought it was a wonderful ep and the trial had some great acting in it.
    That's pretty much how I feel. I thought this episode was great; one of my favorites this season so far. Loved the trial, loved Tyrion. I'm really looking forward to the rest of the season.

The only thing I really didn't like about this ep, was the way Yara's rescue attempt ended(I'm fine with the fact that she failed, I just thought it looked silly that she and her men were shown running back to the ship right after Ramsay threatened them with the dogs).
    sigpic

Comment

LOL LOL LOL LOL

I totally did not see that coming in the video. OMG! I am laughing so hard I may have hurt myself. It isn't even the music as much as the transition from his speech to him dancing. LOL LOL LOL

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post

The only thing I really didn't like about this ep, was the way Yara's rescue attempt ended(I'm fine with the fact that she failed, I just thought it looked silly that she and her men were shown running back to the ship right after Ramsay threatened them with the dogs).

I completely agree. It was almost comically silly. What happened, did Ramsay have trouble opening the cages? It was crazy ridiculous. Dogs ten feet away turns into dogs barking in the distance. They should have cut back to Ramsay getting all frustrated and screaming because he couldn't get the cages open.

Comment

I thought it was ridiculous she was scared of a bunch of dogs (granted, they're probably more vicious in those days - especially after the fieldtrip Ramsay etc took but Yara doesn't know about that) while she'd just killed a few men with swords. It wasn't like there were forty dogs there either. Looked more like a handful. Plus, why didn't anyone stab Ramsay?
        Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
        Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
        On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
          I thought it was ridiculous she was scared of a bunch of dogs (granted, they're probably more vicious in those days - especially after the fieldtrip Ramsay etc took but Yara doesn't know about that) while she'd just killed a few men with swords. It wasn't like there were forty dogs there either. Looked more like a handful. Plus, why didn't anyone stab Ramsay?
          Oh yeah, I completely forgot to mention that. That was another thing I was thinking during that scene. "I've got a big sword and I just killed some PEOPLE in combat, but keep those dogs away for me . . . .and my sword."

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
            That was a disappointing scene. Below usual GoT standards.

Comment

Working...
            X