No announcement yet.

City of Blood (221)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the last few weeks the only conclusion of this storyline I can think of surrounds the old saying of "Enemy of my enemy is my friend".

Barrowman was on a talk show over here not long ago and dropped a few hints about still being in Arrow (this was before the trial episode reveal though), so I predict he will come back and fight alongside Oliver to defeat Slade.

Comment

Just a sidebar, it seems to me that they could have already started the process of the Queen's getting the company back through Laurel and legal avenues. I just think this is TV and they could have taken it up legally. They could have pointed out that Isabel took advantage of them while she had temporary emergency control while they were dealing with a tragedy. It probably wouldn't work in the real world, but this is TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
        Just a sidebar, it seems to me that they could have already started the process of the Queen's getting the company back through Laurel and legal avenues. I just think this is TV and they could have taken it up legally. They could have pointed out that Isabel took advantage of them while she had temporary emergency control while they were dealing with a tragedy. It probably wouldn't work in the real world, but this is TV.
        The problem with that is the board of the company chose to keep Isabel in control since Oliver had been unreliable as a CEO. So he lost it not only by signing off on her as emergency acting-CEO, but by not taking the business meetings and responsibilities as important.

The board saw Isabel as a capable and reliable CEO and chose to make her permanent.

Comment

True, Laurel could be key to getting it back. BUT maybe when Oli 'de-miraku's her, he might get to have her hand control back over.

Comment

Working...
          X