• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Fair Wesen (320)

GRIMM - SEASON THREE
    MY FAIR WESEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 320
    Nick does his best to educate Trubel on how best to handle the world she is learning about for the first time, and decides it best to bring her on a ride along with Hank. They find themselves investigating the homicide of a young woman that strikes a chord for Trubel. Meanwhile, Adalind makes a discovery that she hopes will lead her to regain something she has lost. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

Wondering what they will do with Trubel.

Can't see her being a second Grimm on the show (I mean a regular), even if I somewhat like her.

What does Adalind have in her mind?

Only two episodes left. Anyone has an idea when the next season will come back?
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

I don't dislike Trubel as a character but she shouldn't be a regular because she is bacially just taking plot away from Nick. Maybe as a recurring character who is in more episodes than other ones such as Kelly or Bud.

I'm guessing that she wants to try to take Nick's powers away which I don't get since he doesn't have her kid and as far is she knows had nothing to do with it. I honestly am bored with her and hope that she dies at the end of the season.

I have no idea about next season and honestly not much about the last two of this season, since I haven't read spoilers.
      sigpic

Comment

I . . . I . . . I . . . I just think Trubel is too cliche. I mean the silly choice of name says it all. I think blueray is right that a recurring role is the place for her.

And again no Bud in this episode. Ridiculous! I want to see his freakout when he learns there is a second Grimm in town. (Sorry, sidebar because blueray brought him up.)

I totally agree that it is time for Adalind to go. Like Juliet they have to keep inventing reasons to keep her on the show and that is pointless.

I just hope they somehow send Trubel off with Kelly or to meet Kelly to be trained or something. I really wonder if they think she is a good gimmick that will get teen viewers interested. She just seems like a strange direction to take this show.

And it continues to bother me that they are letting this go on with Wu. When they do tell him, which I think will come, how can he ever trust or respect them again?! Then again, everything they have done with his character has just been silly since his incident.

Comment

I agree about Trubel being too cliche. She's like Buffy's Faith or something. Very annoying, way over the top and so overdone in this day and age.

Adalind I actually like, more so than Juliette. I think Adalind is going to do something to Nick (perhaps, indeed, try to take his powers) for the Prince whose name I've forgotten, because she thinks he [Prince] has her daughter and will let her see her when she does this for him. For a moment I thought she was going to kill Renard (for the Prince) when she was trying to make him stay in the hotel room with her!
          Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
          Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
          On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

I guess what really bugs me about Adalind is that it is just so predictable that she was going to turn bad again. If they were just able to keep her in the neutral zone I think she would be a more worthwhile character, but then she wouldn't have much to do.

Comment

First of all.. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who isn't a fan of Trubel.

I don't know what it is about her character but she annoys the heck out of me. Her backstory is cliche. And if she's supposed to instill pity or sympathy from the audience, the writers have completely failed in that attempt with me because it's only made her more irritable for me. I'm also getting the impression that Juliette doesn't seem to like her all that much and in that we agree.. I definitely don't see her being a major character because, as someone (sorry, I've forgotten who) said, she would pull focus away from Nick and he's one of the main characters on the show. I like the idea of sending her off with Mama Burkhardt to train and whatnot.. But I could also see them using her as a counter to Nick (like someone else said about her being Buffy's Faith, for those Buffy the Vampire Slayer fans). And, I like that idea better than sending her off to be another "good Grimm". I like the idea of her challenging Nick as far as his beliefs and practices as a Grimm goes. I just hope she doesn't stick around.

Second... Adalind... Yes, I see her trying to "take away Nick's powers" (as everyone's been calling it) as a means to prove to Viktor that she's worthy of seeing her child again. What I'm having trouble deciding is how she would do that. I get that she plans on using his blood against him somehow, and if that's the case, then does she mean to put some sort of spell on his blood so that he is, technically, no longer a Grimm? I hope not because if it's that easy for us to figure out, I don't really see it as a good plotline. One of the things that keeps this show great is that, to an extent, they keep hitting us with stuff that we don't see coming (like Mama Burkhardt being alive and coming back, for instance). And if they were to do something as easy to figure out as that, with Adalind, it would be disappointing to say the least.

Third...
              Spoiler:
              I'm looking forward to the wedding episode.. Even though it'll be the season finale (which, the wait will bug me), I'm curious to see how it goes and if Nick really does look as ridiculous in the sunglasses during a wedding as I think he will.

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
              X