• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasted Minute (306)

Visit the Episode GuideCONTINUUM - SEASON THREE
    WASTED MINUTE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 306
    After Liber8 infiltrates a chemical plant Kiera suspects they are planning a deadly chemical attack on the city. Meanwhile she is pushed by the Freelancers to remove Alec from the new timeline, one of whom plans to move against the other.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 22 May 2014, 09:35 PM.

From what my understanding, Samanto knew about the chemical waste can be transform into biochemical weapon and sell it to terrorist!!! But they also make the antidote, how much did they earn from this??

This episode is one of the few episode that i sided with L8!! L8 are bunch of innocent-people-killing thugs with a agenda that so noble that the end justified the means that is OK to kill innocent people!!

So Kiera knew she been protecting the evil corporation that sell the ingredient of the biochemical weapon that killing her platoon. How drastic change her attitude towards L8??
    sigpic

Comment

1. OK...was Liber8 just planning to expose Somanto?

2. Still doesn't justify killing people though.

3. Not sure which Alec I want to root for...timetravel-Alec is dumber...Piron-Alec is colder.

4. So how does this affect Kiera's relationship with the Freelancers?
      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by yukin1990 View Post
        From what my understanding, Samanto knew about the chemical waste can be transform into biochemical weapon and sell it to terrorist!!! But they also make the antidote, how much did they earn from this??

This episode is one of the few episode that i sided with L8!! L8 are bunch of innocent-people-killing thugs with a agenda that so noble that the end justified the means that is OK to kill innocent people!!

So Kiera knew she been protecting the evil corporation that sell the ingredient of the biochemical weapon that killing her platoon. How drastic change her attitude towards L8??
        An important part of this series is Kiera's slow awakening to the fact that the government she has been working to uphold isn't really all that hot; that Liber8 actually has the right idea, but is extreme in their methods.

Comment

Working...
        X