• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody Knows the Trubel I've Seen (319)

GRIMM - SEASON THREE
    NOBODY KNOWS THE TRUBEL I'VE SEEN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 319
    Nick and Hank investigate a dangerous female suspect leaving a trail of Wesen in her wake. Elsewhere, Adalind takes measures into her own hands, even if that means forging a dangerous alliance. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

I sort of like this episode. I do wish that she knew more about being a grimm then Nick did, because being in the third season we really don't know that much.

I liked the actress who plays Trubel, not sure about the character yet. But I guess time will tell.
    sigpic

Comment

Dagummit! I forgot to watch tonight. How ironic that Portland's airing got preempted by basketball last night. So it got moved to tonight at 7. And now it is 8:06. Dang.

Well, I guess I'll have to watch it on NBC's site. I'll be back later.

Comment

I thought this episode was disappointing and I don't want to see where they are going with this plot line. Hopefully Kelly returns to pickup this Grimm and train her. I really don't want the gimmick of this character added to the mix. What this show needs is to trim a few folks from the gang not add a tough twenty something.

BTW, Anyone going to Texas Comic Con in San Antonio in June? I notice David and Bitsie are featured guests. Super cheap to get in the door, but I am not sure what they might be charging for autographs. I might have consider it if there was someone besides David and Jeffrey Combs that I'd like to meet. It isn't worth the trek all the way down there just for those two though. Now if Silas, Bree, or even Danny Bruno were to sign on to attend I might try to be down visiting my family in Houston around that time.

Speaking of Danny Bruno, not nearly enough Bud in this current season!

Comment

I'm liking little Miss trouble maker. An no I am not buying her little sob story, one she had a key on her, two she knew how to fight, an three she had a kick ass blade on her. Her story is a load baloney, she knows exactly what a Grimm is and probably knows more than Nick does. An Nick is on everyone radar, it only make sense for him to start to appearing on other Grimm radars. She made a big scene to get on Nick radar and to get to his caravan to retrieve his key.

Comment

Not sure about this new Grimm, ally or enemy? We'll see. Please don't let her end up being the sister Nick's mother never told him about!

Is it just me or didn't the girl remind anyone of Demi Moore in 'Ghost'?! Must just be the haircut!

I'm actually intrigued as to what the distraught Adalind is going to do. That is one angry Hexenbeast as well as a mother wanting her child! I dread to think what she'll do if she ever finds out the truth! I guess we'll have an interesting cliff hanger coming up for the end of this season.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
              one she had a key on her,
              I don't remember seeing that she had a key?

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
              Please don't let her end up being the sister Nick's mother never told him about!
              Oh please don't let that be it! I kept thinking about why they were trying to make her resemble Nick the whole time. Please don't let that be it.

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
                I don't remember seeing that she had a key?
                She drop a chess piece that look like it was a key at the beginning, the camera lingered on it for a couple of seconds, so it bound to be important.

Comment

Picspam is up:

Nick in 3.19

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                  Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic
                  LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                  I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                    She drop a chess piece that look like it was a key at the beginning, the camera lingered on it for a couple of seconds, so it bound to be important.
                    That was the key-ring Hank found later, a tiny teddy-bear, not a key.
                    As far as I know she's going to get promoted to regular in season 4, so, you guys HAVE to accept her, no matter what. Maybe she will replace Nick, who knows? When she's going with them to crime-scenes, solving cases ... *shrugs*

Sig & Avi by Josi
                    sigpic
                    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

I got no problem accepting little miss trouble. Looking forward to the cat fight she going to have with Adalind. The key ring is important and they need to devote at least one episode this season to that story line about the map, so I recon that teddy bear will either contain a part of the map or some other clue.
                      Last edited by knowles2; 28 April 2014, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                        That was the key-ring Hank found later, a tiny teddy-bear, not a key.
                        As far as I know she's going to get promoted to regular in season 4, so, you guys HAVE to accept her, no matter what. Maybe she will replace Nick, who knows? When she's going with them to crime-scenes, solving cases ... *shrugs*
                        don't even joke about something so awful. I would definitely stop watching if they got rite of the main character. I'm okay with her being a recurring character but not the replacement of the "grimm".
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                          don't even joke about something so awful. I would definitely stop watching if they got rite of the main character. I'm okay with her being a recurring character but not the replacement of the "grimm".
                          That's not joking, I'm very certain about that. Mr. G. seems very exhausted during the backhalf of the season so far. I'm not the only person noticing that. And those high hopes everybody has in that new chick ... And what I said, she's already going to investigate with Hank and Nick. Maybe she turns out as the new Veronica Mars, who knows?
                          The key ring is a key ring not a key. They focused on that one because it showed how young the new chick is. I doubt that there will be any catfight between her and Adalind. I think they will do one of two:
                          Kill Adalind or turn her into something else, after she somehow killed Nick or let him disappear - or she sells him to the royals to get her baby back.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                            Please don't let her end up being the sister Nick's mother never told him about!
                            If Kelly is the mom Nick would have known about Trubel since she was born in 1993 and Nick was with his parents until 1994. I guess it's possible that Nick's dad had an affair or something, but I'm pretty sure you have to have Grimm ancestors/relatives to have a chance to be a Grimm and Nick's dad wasn't a Grimm, so what are the odds of him having an affair with another Grimm or someone with Grimm relatives?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceIsNice View Post
                              If Kelly is the mom Nick would have known about Trubel since she was born in 1993 and Nick was with his parents until 1994. I guess it's possible that Nick's dad had an affair or something, but I'm pretty sure you have to have Grimm ancestors/relatives to have a chance to be a Grimm and Nick's dad wasn't a Grimm, so what are the odds of him having an affair with another Grimm or someone with Grimm relatives?
                              Well, we don't know if Reed was a Grimm or not ... So far it was only said in the comics that he was human. Comics are AU, so that's not show-canon.
                              Nick also stated several times that he never saw the trailer before Marie brought him with her to Portland in the Pilot and out of the blue that thing is hooked at Marie's truck when she's getting Nick from Kelly. Seriously, Nick needs glasses ... or maybe he's night-blind

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X