Providence (118)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
    I agree Spimman. Coulson drags them all to some remote spot in Canada because it was from a "message from Fury" through his badge. Blind faith all the way, yet when Mae obey's Fury's orders she is put in the dog house because of it. *shakes head*
    With May...it's really not that she was following Fury's orders.... Coulson feels very betrayed by May who he had seemed to consider a friend and he found out she was hiding stuff from him when he was telling her details that he was remembering and that he also felt that she seemed to know what happened to him when he died while he's been obsessed with finding answers. Those are powerful emotions that will take some time to heal.

May was a friend...Fury is a boss...sets off two different sets of standards that people follow in their heads and hearts.

To find out that May had contact with Fury the whole time Coulson was obsessively trying to get ahold of Fury and couldn't get ahold of him....no wonder he's so angry with her.
    Last edited by Rosehawk; 17 April 2014, 06:43 PM.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      They have been doing that since January. Its a money thing.

For ep 16 and 17 they didn't. I was able to watch them the day right after..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        For ep 16 and 17 they didn't. I was able to watch them the day right after..
        I still don't know what you guys are talking about.

Anyway, Ming-na has played a variety of roles not just "bad guys" but human characters with nuances. I haven't seen her play an action role so it's cool to see her handle that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
          I still don't know what you guys are talking about.

Anyway, Ming-na has played a variety of roles not just "bad guys" but human characters with nuances. I haven't seen her play an action role so it's cool to see her handle that.
          He is talking about ABC's Internet streaming policy. Last January ABC changed their streaming policy where they wait 8 days before putting it online. The reasoning is put preference for the people who pay for on demand tv.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

I really like Evil Ward much better than good Ward, but I am sure they will have him redeem himself somehow because that is how silly TV works. Of course, the reason I like him is that he does seem really bad, but they threw in a ton of moments where you could see him react to the mention of Skye or the team, so I am guessing he will redeem himself in some way. I really, really, really hope not. I think Patton Oswalt can replace him.

Comment

I don't think he will redeem himself this season, but he may offer some kind of "hope" by the season finale. But my money is on no redemption this season.

Comment

He is talking about ABC's Internet streaming policy. Last January ABC changed their streaming policy where they wait 8 days before putting it online. The reasoning is put preference for the people who pay for on demand tv.
                Exactly. No other site does that (well none i have checked), and they DID have it not needing that "verification" crap for 2 eps.. So why all of a sudden kick it back in?
                IMO its one heck of a dick move.

Comment

Exactly. No other site does that (well none i have checked), and they DID have it not needing that "verification" crap for 2 eps.. So why all of a sudden kick it back in?
                  Fox does it and a lot of cable channels do it as well.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

There are several shows on Hulu that you can watch next day on Hulu Plus but have to wait 8 days to watch if you're watching for free.

Comment

Fox does it and a lot of cable channels do it as well.
                      Well, since other than Glee, none of their shows do i really care to watch, i didn't bother looking them up.

Comment

Finally caught this ep.
                        I loved it from start to finish.
                        Loved reina's response to finding out the clairvoyant was just a man. Though i really had wished skye had NOT have contacted ward like that and given him the location of that hide out.. It shows imo how love sick she is.. AND why the heck did no one else stop her, let alone why would a 'super secret facility that even the rest of shield knows nothing about, allow cell phones to work in them anyway?

Comment

Finally caught this ep.
                          I loved it from start to finish.
                          Loved reina's response to finding out the clairvoyant was just a man. Though i really had wished skye had NOT have contacted ward like that and given him the location of that hide out.. It shows imo how love sick she is.. AND why the heck did no one else stop her, let alone why would a 'super secret facility that even the rest of shield knows nothing about, allow cell phones to work in them anyway?
                          Good point, but as far as the team knows Ward is on their side. So no one would have had an issue with her contacting Ward in general

Comment

Well, being that guy IN said facility was only willing to talk with coulson and give him the rundown, it was easy for me to see that the rest of the team was 'not in the know' enough (not even may) to get a rundown for it. So with that, i can see then not being allowed to talk to outsiders, let alone give the facilities location away so easily.

Comment

Well, being that guy IN said facility was only willing to talk with coulson and give him the rundown, it was easy for me to see that the rest of the team was 'not in the know' enough (not even may) to get a rundown for it. So with that, i can see then not being allowed to talk to outsiders, let alone give the facilities location away so easily.
                              Agreed. I didn't like her using a phone to call him especially just revealing the location at that moment. I would have expected them to use some kind of landline and arrange to meet at a separate location.

Comment

I mean, you would think that an org made on secrecy and opsec would practice it. Especially in such a 'secret' facility.

Comment

Working...
                                X