• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeing Red (220)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON TWO
    SEEING RED
    EPISODE NUMBER - 220
    The team pursues Roy across the city after he awakens in a blind rage caused by the Mirakuru. Moira makes a decision after another conflict with Thea, and remembers a confession from her son seven years ago.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 18 September 2014, 09:48 PM.

Wow, what a shocking episode. I loved it. Whatever is going on with Roy seems to be a permanent effect of the serum.

Comment

WOW, Awesome episode,

Spoiler:
      kinda wish it was Thea
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Wow! Have to say I kind of felt something like this was coming the whole episode. Really wish it was

Spoiler:
        Thea too.

And what will happen with Roy now? I mean what he did is really bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
          Wow! Have to say I kind of felt something like this was coming the whole episode. Really wish it was

Spoiler:
          Thea too.

And what will happen with Roy now? I mean what he did is really bad.
          I have to disagree it was better that ******* died instead of *******.

Very good episode overall despite what some critics say. I'm actually now writing an Arrow one-shot fanfic set after this episode as me and my nephew talked about it after we watched the episode and I got inspired.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
            Wow, what a shocking episode. I loved it. Whatever is going on with Roy seems to be a permanent effect of the serum.
            Or maybe the schlacking his mind has had, what with the being forced to dump his love (Speedy), and his capture and being used by Slade..

Originally posted by Anto117 View Post
            I have to disagree it was better that ******* died instead of *******.
            Agreed. I actually was shocked that
            Spoiler:
            they had Moria getting killed like that, rather than picking Thea for it..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              Or maybe the schlacking his mind has had, what with the being forced to dump his love (Speedy), and his capture and being used by Slade..

Agreed. I actually was shocked that
              Spoiler:
              they had Moria getting killed like that, rather than picking Thea for it..
              Agreed very shocking.

Comment

Originally posted by Anto117 View Post
                Agreed very shocking.
                It actually made more sense to me for Moria to die. But the character had more room to grow. I think the writers just could not have the character exist without having some secrets being held back.

There's an interview on comicbookresources.com and it just seems they thought the character would be boring if she became mayor.
                Last edited by Mrja84; 28 April 2014, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                  It actually made more sense to me for Moria to die. But the character had more room to grow. I think the writers just could have the character exist without having some secrets beind held back.
                  Agreed. After all no parent would let their child die if they can do anything about it. Or die in their place.

Comment

Anyone else see that they are making arrow season one cards? I am going to pre-order a few boxes. I will open one and I think the others will go up in value, just like stargate cards did.

Comment

Working...
                    X