Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other aliens races vs Defiance races.

I wonder......

How would the TNG era Borg fair against the Volge?

Or any other scifi race against th races in Defiance?

And Gul Dukat marries Stahma Tarr and that would be a perfect match I think.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Saw this on the Defiance forums but I'm taking an indefinite break from there.

While one cannot deny the power of the Borg, against the Volge they would be destroyed. Firstly the Volge use cold-fire weapons which severely destroy flesh and the Borg are unable to function without their biological parts. Secondly we've seen that despite their strength, the Borg are not unmovable so they would not stand up to the 8 feet tall Volge smashing them in the face with their massive fists.

One on one the Volge win, against a ship probably not.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
      Saw this on the Defiance forums but I'm taking an indefinite break from there.

While one cannot deny the power of the Borg, against the Volge they would be destroyed. Firstly the Volge use cold-fire weapons which severely destroy flesh and the Borg are unable to function without their biological parts. Secondly we've seen that despite their strength, the Borg are not unmovable so they would not stand up to the 8 feet tall Volge smashing them in the face with their massive fists.

One on one the Volge win, against a ship probably not.

But the Borg have adaptive shielding........... Although that might not work against physical attack.

What did you think of my marriage of Gul Dukat and Stahma Tarr?

What happened on the forums?

I got invited to United Legions

Comment

If a Borg can adapt to phasers I think they could adapt to Vogle weapons.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Eeek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's happened to the forum it's all pink?

Comment

It got pussy-fied
            sigpic
            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Working...
            X