• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Man Under the Hood (219)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON TWO
    THE MAN UNDER THE HOOD
    EPISODE NUMBER - 219
    After Oliver and his team cripple the serum's production Slade makes a direct assault on their home, planning to steal what he needs to continue his plan. Oliver must convince an angry Thea to help save the family fortune, and Laurel considers the information given to her by Slade.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 17 September 2014, 09:49 PM.

I didn't get all of Officer Lance's statement to Laurel, but I like how it shifted her view of things.

Glad to see the financial problems of the Queen family are lingering much longer. Was a bit surprised by the killing off of Summer's character's death, but curious by her return. That will much more likely affect her business decisions and potentially give room for Oliver to take his company back.

Wonder how Roy is going to be in the next episode...

Comment

She's not dead she has the Mirakuru, that's what was happening at the end there
      Spoiler:

in an upcomming episode she is meant to be the ravenger
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

WOW.. I didn't see that coming. Roy being the one in the device. Nor having summer's character getting hooked up so the miraku can revive her.

Though i do like to know. We have seen oli use explosive arrows before. HE knows slade in the guide of that hitman loves having grenades on the front of his uniform. So why not pop a few explosive tipped arrows AT his chest. Even if some how they DON'T set off those 40mm grenades slade wears, the explosions should still put him down. Maybe long enough for them to try something else to kill slade.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
          She's not dead she has the Mirakuru, that's what was happening at the end there
          I noticed that hence, I imagined her business decisions will be affected by her becoming a crazed mirakuru juggernaut

Comment

Good episode.

Boy Oliver gonna be piss when he finds out Felicity spent her time with the Mirakuru not to find a cure but to replicate it and possible perfect it and heal her comatose boyfriend. piss might be an understatement.

But if each of those soldier are as strong a Slade, Oliver going to be in real trouble. Even with Roy and possible
            Spoiler:
            Flash
            fighting by his side.

Everything else was pretty much a bore.

An it shouldn't take that much power to run a centrifuge and mixed a little bit of Mirakuru and blood together. I do wish sometimes the writers engage their brains a little. Given how smart Slade his, you would have thought he hire some generators to power the centrifuge or hack the city power grid and cause power surges all over the city making it impossible to track the device.
            Last edited by knowles2; 18 April 2014, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
              Good episode.

Boy Oliver gonna be piss when he finds out Felicity spent her time with the Mirakuru not to find a cure but to replicate it and possible perfect it and heal her comatose boyfriend. piss might be an understatement.

But if each of those soldier are as strong a Slade, Oliver going to be in real trouble. Even with Roy and possible
              Spoiler:
              Flash
              fighting by his side.

Everything else was pretty much a bore.

An it shouldn't take that much power to run a centrifuge and mixed a little bit of Mirakuru and blood together. I do wish sometimes the writers engage their brains a little. Given how smart Slade his, you would have thought he hire some generators to power the centrifuge or hack the city power grid and cause power surges all over the city making it impossible to track the device.
              Well, he wanted Oliver to willingly let Roy stay on the machine in order to save Roy's life. But Oliver took the risk.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                We have seen oli use explosive arrows before. HE knows slade in the guide of that hitman loves having grenades on the front of his uniform. So why not pop a few explosive tipped arrows AT his chest. Even if some how they DON'T set off those 40mm grenades slade wears, the explosions should still put him down. Maybe long enough for them to try something else to kill slade.
                I was thinking the exact same thing.

I really enjoyed the episode, despite the fact that it was very predictable. I think I like the show more for Slade than Oliver now. LOL

Very sad to see Ivo (Dylan Neal) go. I thought he was a great villain. I liked how he was the mad scientist who didn't look like your typical mad scientist. His mid-sentence death was great too.

Comment

Working...
                X