• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Austin City Limits (218)

Visit the Episode GuideREVOLUTION - SEASON TWO
    AUSTIN CITY LIMITS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 218
    A frustrated Jason turns his back on his father and joins Miles and Monroe, traveling with them to the Texas capital on a mission to stop the assassination of the president of the Republic. Meanwhile, Priscilla explores her connection with the nanites as she and Aaron travel to Willoughby.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 03 April 2014, 08:25 PM.

so, charlie kills jason....this will be interesting, although he was a ticking time bomb so can't be too much of a surprise
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I suppose Neville will want revenge even though didn't have much of a choice-she didn't want to do it.

Comment

Jason's death was pretty sad, he was used by the Patriots, and wasn't even in control of what he was doing when Charlie was forced to kill him.

I think it would be understandable for Neville to blame and maybe try to hurt Charlie initially, he might also even blame himself a bit, but I hope that he eventually(like by the end of the next ep lol) decides that the Patriots are really the ones to blame for what happened to Jason, and he goes after them.

I liked that Aaron finally met back up with Rachel. I really like their friendship, and I'm hoping she'll end up being be more involved with the nanite storyline.

I thought this was a really good episode.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post

I think it would be understandable for Neville to blame and maybe try to hurt Charlie initially, he might also even blame himself a bit, but I hope that he eventually(like by the end of the next ep lol) decides that the Patriots are really the ones to blame for what happened to Jason, and he goes after them.
          I'm hoping he sees this, too, Charlie had no choice and she mourned his death and I'm hoping she can convey this to Neville.
          I can't remember did that woman handler(the one running the gun shop who recognized Jason) have his number memorized or did she have to look at it? I'm also wondering if the brainwashed youth only take orders from the handlers when they read off the number or if anyone could do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
            I'm hoping he sees this, too, Charlie had no choice and she mourned his death and I'm hoping she can convey this to Neville.
            I can't remember did that woman handler(the one running the gun shop who recognized Jason) have his number memorized or did she have to look at it? I'm also wondering if the brainwashed youth only take orders from the handlers when they read off the number or if anyone could do it?
            She had some guy hold Jason while she looked at his eye and read his number. She said she was a commanding officer and told him her name, so they're probably programmed to only take orders from certain people, but I'm not sure.
            sigpic

Comment

I was hoping Charlie might shout out his number to snap him out of it, but alas she didn't (working on the theory that if it's post hypnotic suggestion that triggers them then the same trigger would bring them out the trance).

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                so, charlie kills jason....this will be interesting, although he was a ticking time bomb so can't be too much of a surprise
                Part of me was sad it was Jason, and NOT charlie dying.

I liked that Aaron finally met back up with Rachel. I really like their friendship, and I'm hoping she'll end up being be more involved with the nanite storyline.
                That's if Aaron tells her all about what has transpired (and lets it slip that Pricilla is now the nano)..
                Though i wonder if those "avatars" of rachael, miles, bas (etc) in his dreams from a few eps ago were just his imagination, or were they actualy "echos" of the real people?

It seems only those who read the #, and identify themselves as a patriot get control.
                Anyone else who reads it 'engages a self destruct" switch (they kill themselves)..

I was hoping Charlie might shout out his number to snap him out of it, but alas she didn't (working on the theory that if it's post hypnotic suggestion that triggers them then the same trigger would bring them out the trance).
                Based on what happened with that black girl, when she had her # read by Miles, she killed herself after killing dad. So imo anyone NOT identifying themselves as a patriot right after reading the # kicks in a Kill code..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  Part of me was sad it was Jason, and NOT charlie dying.

That's if Aaron tells her all about what has transpired (and lets it slip that Pricilla is now the nano)..
                  Though i wonder if those "avatars" of rachael, miles, bas (etc) in his dreams from a few eps ago were just his imagination, or were they actualy "echos" of the real people?

It seems only those who read the #, and identify themselves as a patriot get control.
                  Anyone else who reads it 'engages a self destruct" switch (they kill themselves)..

Based on what happened with that black girl, when she had her # read by Miles, she killed herself after killing dad. So imo anyone NOT identifying themselves as a patriot right after reading the # kicks in a Kill code..
                  Hopefully they put their four scientists together to figure out this whole brain programming thing.

Comment

Unless they are also psychologists, i doubt they could come up with something.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      Unless they are also psychologists, i doubt they could come up with something.
                      This is tv land, where every scientist is a multi discipline genius and are able to come up with solutions.

Comment

Did anyone think it wasn't going to be Jason fifteen minutes into the episode when it was clear Gene wasn't going to be featured?

I really don't like what I know they are going to do as Tom's reaction. How would he even know it was Charlie unless someone tells him?! He'll probably walk in the room while she is holding Jason's body at the start of the next episode.

The most interesting aspect of this turn of events is what it means for Tom and his wife. I have gotten the impression that Jason means more to Julia than Tom does. I wonder how they'll handle it when she learns Jason died while with Tom.

Personally I feel that Jason hasn't been much of a character this season and it was obvious that he was expendable, especially given what it means for Tom's story.

I really hope we don't have any kind of Nano-resurrection here.

Comment

True, he was not the same since the patriots washed his brain. But i didn't feel it should have been him, as the way they previewed the ep, it made it seem to me like it was going to be one of our core group (miles, sebastian, charlie and charlie's mom).

Comment

Working...
                          X