No announcement yet.

The 100 (CW) new Sci-Fi series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be cool if they did a Game Of Thrones & started killing off the good guys.

Comment

^ 300 people wasn't enough for you?

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      Agreed/ Though i liked the flashbacks for Octavia and her brother, i really wished they had some action on the station.
      And i did think that one 'grounder' may have been a savior for her..
      Apart from flashbacks, the station wasn't shown at all this weeks episode
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
        ^ 300 people wasn't enough for you?
        I meant the main actors/actresses.

Comment

i kinda figured, i was being facetious (i think i spelt that right),

they did get rid of that punk (ya know bellamy's right hand man) a few episodes ago, and then there's the president's son and that little girl
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

i kinda figured, i was being facetious (i think i spelt that right),

they did get rid of that punk (ya know bellamy's right hand man) a few episodes ago, and then there's the president's son and that little girl
            Yep

Comment

Apart from flashbacks, the station wasn't shown at all this weeks episode
              Exactly. Other than the flashbacks they completely seemed to ignore the station.

Comment

Bumper station time this week. Kate is one backstabbing slimy little ***** and probably the one that arrange Bellamy to kill the president.

I love the about face turn from Kane from the whole I'm going to keep this arc alive even if I have to kill everyone down to the last Adam and Eve, to barely able to keep himself together after killing 300 of them. Some great acting there from Cusick. An Washington performance when he shouted out that he just lost son was brilliant and powerful.

Octavia just became my new favourite character, the way she poison herself, I spent half the episode shouting at them to either poison Octavia or the grounder to get their antidote. Glad she was the one to eventually come up with the idea, after letting the torture gang torture grounder for hours but hey no one perfect.

I do wonder why amongst all the 100, the grounder has bonded to Octavia, hopefully it something like her looking like his daughter or something

Bellamy need better security on the door, everyone came and went as they please despite being told not to let anyone in.

I was right about there being a limited number of life rafts. Of cause if they smart they send everyone down to a location where they can eventually assemble ships to rescue the survivors.

Look like the love triangle is coming to the end.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                  I love the about face turn from Kane from the whole I'm going to keep this arc alive even if I have to kill everyone down to the last Adam and Eve, to barely able to keep himself together after killing 300 of them. Some great acting there from Cusick. An Washington performance when he shouted out that he just lost son was brilliant and powerful.

Octavia just became my new favourite character, the way she poison herself, I spent half the episode shouting at them to either poison Octavia or the grounder to get their antidote. Glad she was the one to eventually come up with the idea, after letting the torture gang torture grounder for hours but hey no one perfect.

I do wonder why amongst all the 100, the grounder has bonded to Octavia, hopefully it something like her looking like his daughter or something

I was right about there being a limited number of life rafts. Of cause if they smart they send everyone down to a location where they can eventually assemble ships to rescue the survivors.

Yep, I was waiting/hoping that Kane would throw himself into an airlock and Float himself, LoL.

Yeah Octavia has some balls, bigger than her brother's. I can see her kicking her brother's butt in the future & her taking charge of everything.

Maybe he likes Octavia because she's one of the very few that has been out walking around in the woods..., puppy love, etc.? Doesn't seem like many of the other 100 have gone much of a distance out into the woods, as far as I know...? Thinking that many of the 100 are probably too scared or too smart, to go far away from camp.

Maybe they can retro-fit an area of the station that's in space to somehow enter the earth's atmosphere & land safely? If they get 700 people off the station and by also including the 300 they already off'ed, they might have enough time/oxygen to come up with some sort of plan to get the rest down. Or maybe they'll just leave them up there & we can continue to follow their story.

Comment

I went from hating Octavia in the first episode to her being one of my favorite characters now. I think the grounder has crush on her. Bellamy has become one of my favorites too(his relationship with Octavia is one of the main reasons he's become a favorite of mine).

I really enjoyed all of the stuff on the Ark. It's nice to see Kate Vernon on this show. Loved Kane in the latest ep.

I think I'd rather they leave some of the main characters on the Ark longer and followed their story, instead of finding a way to get everyone down to Earth right away.
                    sigpic

Comment

Bumper station time this week. Kate is one backstabbing slimy little ***** and probably the one that arrange Bellamy to kill the president.
                      From flashbacks a few eps ago it looked like Terry chen (commander shumway) was the one who did that. BUT this weeks ep does make me wonder, was it Kate who put him up to it.??

I think that was more cause he finally realized that the 100 were alive, and could not do anything else. but i agree his performance when letting it get known his son was dead, was great.

I kind of thought it might have been her, since the grounder was smitten with her. Bit i did like it that he eventually said "thanks" to her in a sort of whisper..

Maybe she was the first female he has seen in a while who is not a grounder..?

You would have thought that life raft issue would have been something they dealt with before they sent the 100 down though.

GOOD!

Comment

Yay, The 100 has been renewed!

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...the-cw/261847/
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                          Great news, Thanks for letting us know VampyreWraith.

Comment

Originally posted by sg1efc View Post
                            Great news, Thanks for letting us know VampyreWraith.
                            You're welcome!
                            sigpic

Comment

glad it was renewed. I'm liking this one
                              sigpic

Comment

Its good at least one of the 2 i was hoping we got news on were renewed, but man WTF in not renewing the tomorrow people, BUT renewing crud like Beauty and the beast and heart of dixie, reign, vampire diaries and supernatural.

Comment

Working...
                                X